I expect this has been done to death, but...

Dyan

Both thrilling, deep, involving, and thoroughly good arguments. I must consider this...............a lot.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Damn, you've got a point. What with the letters and all...and you said there were more of them? Yes, Indeed, more. This demands more consideration!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

What he is saying is, you are terribly emo.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Must...not...cry... :'(

- Everlast

No streaks, and wears contacts. Bright ones that make her green eyes all pretty like. :blink:

...dear god, what have I become.

- Everlast

No streaks, and wears contacts. Bright ones that make her green eyes all pretty like.  :blink:

...dear god, what have I become.

Sounds pretty emo to me.

Emo lover.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

::Whimper:: :blink:

- Everlast

The love in here is palpable! I'm serious. I can feel it. Like, in the genital region. :)

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

That's what that is!

- Everlast

Yeah, I can feel it in your gay region!

Get it, because you are gay?

Oho, zing!