Winter Olympics

Delta Truth

I'm wking up at 6 AM for the gold medal game in Hockey.  I missed the Russia/Czech game, but it sounded uninspiring.  What happened to Russia?  Did the offensive superstars all die?

No discipline. As a whole the russian team is filled with big names, but as a team itself, they lack good teamplay.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What a final. A real clash between the titans.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Finland - Sweden 2-3

- Finland hasn't got one single gold medal in the olympics this year, Sweden has now 7.

- Finland has done one of its worst olympics ever, Sweden as done their best ever(medal count).

- Finland hasn't won a olympic gold in hockey...ever. Sweden has.

Congrats Sweden, you were the better ones this time. But be a good sport and don't brag about it. You have no argument to base it on(except for playing better today).

Yours, Meshugger. A sad finn on a depressing Sunday.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

It's too bad you didn't manage to score in the last few secs.

Thanks, i appriciate your understanding.

God dammit, this is depressing. I feel i could go kill a baby-seal now without any remorse.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

The Germans should be proud of themselves. It's okay to take pleasure in the success of your Olympic team. That doesn't make you a nazi. It's not the same thing as voting for Hitler or persecuting Jews.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

WHOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEDEN, SWEDEN, SWEDEN, SWEDEN!!!!!

I've changed my mind, i don't need a baby-seal to kill when i have you. Name and adress please?

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

He's somewhere in Illinois I think, can't be that many killable pretty boys over there.

And Mesh, my country missed the 2006 Football WC for christs sake, I know how you feel, as for winter olympics... well we don't really do that here, this was the first time I've bothered to see an event from it.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

WHOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEDEN, SWEDEN, SWEDEN, SWEDEN!!!!!

I've changed my mind, i don't need a baby-seal to kill when i have you. Name and adress please?

name: Finslost

address: suckstobeyou lane

Wait? You're an american, right? Awww, petty revenge is always the best, right?

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

He's somewhere in Illinois I think, can't be that many killable pretty boys over there.

And Mesh, my country missed the 2006 Football WC for christs sake, I know how you feel, as for winter olympics... well we don't really do that here, this was the first time I've bothered to see an event from it.

You know what? I've always cheered for Denmark in Football, since they play "happy"-football, full of suprises and general good attitude. I'll definately hope will do a good EC in 2008, like the one in '92 :wub:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy