Male, Dark Side; Female, Dark side

Medium-length, brown haired white guy this one; angelina jolie looking female

Attire-Dark jedi robes

Weapons - multi-colored lightsabers

Class - Soldier and then Jedi Consular

Name; Revan Skywalker or just Revan; Ielynn Gefai for female

As for the Exile,

Male, Dark Side or Female, Light side

shirt blonde hair, hispanic looking, or jesus looking; asian looking female with black hair

Attire - baran do sage robes, jal shey armor, mandalorian armor, or dark jedi robes

Weapons - silver,green, purple or orange lightsabers, manadlorian assault rifle

Class - guardian then sith lord for male; sentinel then weapon master for female

The highest level I've gotten when was 42 and 45 when female.

Names: Valek Skywalker, Shaden Skywalker, Halak Narkill, Garvail Nast for male; Terlyn Harin, Coreele Valton, Maria Tobande, Nellia Korr, or Ariera Donn for female.

Edited by DarthReliguim

I disagree with the one saying that the Exile should only appear on the end of KOTOR3 I would want it to be like this. It ask`s if you have played KOTOR2 then it scans your exile characther and finds out what force powers, alligement, lightsaber and class! And from there on continue were kotor2 ended but I also do want a new characther but I want the exile to be the main one! And I want to see the Exile as a new leader of the jedi`s and hes party also as Jedi masters together they start new Jedi teachings the ones we know from the Star Wars movies the origen of the Jedi`s as we know them from the movie :cool:

Most character skins look relatively good until you go 80% Dark Side. After that they look like leprous corpses.

A major draw back of being total darkside. Being at 80-85% darkside you still look decent but after that, you look like you should be buried.

I think that's kinda the whole point, I mean look at Palpatine when he gained the DS makeover, he looked more dead than evil

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Most character skins look relatively good until you go 80% Dark Side. After that they look like leprous corpses.

A major draw back of being total darkside. Being at 80-85% darkside you still look decent but after that, you look like you should be buried.

I think that's kinda the whole point, I mean look at Palpatine when he gained the DS makeover, he looked more dead than evil

Its a choice of having that cool red star field in my characters background being total DS or having decent looks not being total DS. What to choose?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

My characters:

Revan:

Name: Anubis

Head: Bald asiatic looking guy with goat beard

Weapon: Single-bladed blue lightsaber

Class: Scout/Guardian

Alignment: Lightside

Romance: Bastila

Exile:

Name: Kelvhan Amaratharr

Head: Short-haired guy with scar

Weapon: Single-bladed aqua Type A lightsaber (USM)

Class: Guardian/Weapons Master

Alignment: Lightside

Romance: Handmaiden

I tried playing a darksider but after some time the darkside responses in the dialogues are so cheap in the sense of "Ahhrgh, I will crush you all". So I would be happy if they would sometimes incorporate "intelligent" darkside characters and not always darkside peasants.

The blonde Female Revan is pretty.

The platium blonde Female Exile is pretty too.

I like the medium length hair blonde. She looks wicked as a darksider.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm sure there's a mod that removes the underwear...

Though if I was to download one I want there to be that censor blur over the designated areas to keep it PG-13

I found the blonde female Exile and the black haired blue eyed caucasian Revan to be the most attractive ones from the selection

Edited by DAWUSS

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

In kotor 1:

Male-Light Side

Double purple saber

bald head with beard

Solder then Jedi Guardian

I'm partial to the light side, but I can't resist investing in force storm and the like (just in case).

In kotor 2:

Female-Light side

Single green lightsaber

Blond hair (my fave head)

Jedi consular then Jedi master

I know that most people say that double lightsabers or two lightsabers are the only good ones, but I kinda like traditional lightsaber fighting. once again, I had force storm! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Revan

Lightside M Scout/Consular (on my last playthrough. Found out it's much better than scout/sentinel)

Dueling = I feel kinda pathetic going after Malak with two blades/double-bladed.

Very Short brown hair with minor scar on his eye and soul patch. For some reason, I think that it's the in-game model that most resembles an 'official Revan" if it existed. When you go Dark with him he gets a goatee and sideburns...

Also, Revan turned to the Dark Side. If he wanted to defeat the True Sith is because he didn't want a challenge to his power. He doesn't want to destroy the Republic, he wants to conquer it, just like Palpatine. Kreia is wrong, she's trying to find justification in Revan's fall because she feels cheated by the Force. She is pathetic.

Exile

Lightside M Sentinel/Watchman (Although any choice in this game leaves you uber-powered, I don't like the feats associated to Jedi Master. Also, I hate the title "Weapon Master." I'm a Jedi, not a ninja or martial artist.

Dueling = I'm like classic SW.

"Jesus" face. Finally, a beard! He also looks like Obi-Wan... they should make an Ep3 Obi-Wan beard face...

The versions from my personal "canon":

Revan

Sex: Male

Appearance: Asian with the spiked hair

Sabre: Two, blue and yellow

Class: Scoundrel/Guardian

Alignment: LS

Romance: Bastila

Exile

Sex: Male

Appearance: Caucasian with crew cut and scar

Sabre: Two, both silver

Class: Sentinel/Watchman

Alignment: LS

Romance: Handmaiden

My personal take on Revan's fall: Yes, he did legitimately fall to the dark side, but at the same, Kreia's right, it was a sacrifice. Revan made the choice to seek out the Star Forge, knowing it would take him on the path to the Dark Side, because he thought it was necessary to prevent a greater evil. Dark Side or no, Revan preserved the planets he conquered. It's reasonable to assume that the True Sith would have done no such thing. Revan employed measures he knew were wrong because he thought they were the only way to save the galaxy. Even if he was right, that doesn't justify what he did.

Sacrificing your own life for the greater good is clearly admirable. Sacrificing other people's lives, and your own soul... well, that's a lot tougher to admire.

Edited by Iseo Tiakan

Male Revan - The shaved head male with the scar along his face. LS and DS

Female Revan - I don't recall ever using a female for Kotor

Male Exile - The same shaved head male with the scar, LS and DS

Female Exile - The average looking blonde woman, DS with cheats to finish quickly and spot the story changes.

wookiedance.gif

My Exile uses the medium length blond hair female.

My male Exile uses the Jesus head.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 3 weeks later...

KOTOR 1:

Revan, Light Side LV. 20

Explorer - Jedi Guardian

Single lightsaber - Blue

and... Bastila at my side.

Medium lenght black hair.

KOTOR 2:

Exile, Light Side LV. 32

Jedi Guardian - Jedi Watchman

Twin lightsabers - Blue & Green

and... Visas at my side.

Short lenght black hair.

Edited by Jedi Exile

:D Hi everyone

This thread is here so people can discuss their Revan/Exile thoughts reguarding gender/allignment/face/attire and weapons, and also what classes.

My Revan was,

Male, Light Side

Long haired white guy, with slight beard

Attire, didnt really mind, as long as its jedi robes, no armour or head gear.

Weapons - 1 purple and 1 red (in the off hand), seeing as this is how Revan (darth revan) is portrayed in kotor2.

Class - Scout and then Jedi Guardian

I'm also a firm beliver that Revan never fell to the dark side, he found a greater evil in the outer rim and knew that only the sith/his own army would be able to beat them. (its a long story, you'll understand if you listen to what kreia has to say)

As for the Exile,

Male, Light Side

Jesus face (long hair, beard) - im torn between this and the shaved head and scar dude. I prefer the look of the jesus face because it looks more jedi and exiled like, but the shaved head was used in all the posters and manual, and i like my kotor games to be offical (im nuts like that)

Attire - again, jedi robes, no head gear

Weapons - Single lightsaber, blue

Class - o:)  Im torn between sentinal - weapon master or sentinal/consular - jedi master. The game seems to me like its pushing wepaon master on you, with all the cool forms, added feats, lgithsaber customiseation, and the fact that living in exile would beef you up a bit.

But the story line suggests that the exile was a consular, seeing as he is obviously very powerful in the force (creating wounds and the like), and kreia is always teaching you about new force things that would suggest a deeper connection to the force rather than running around chopping things up. He jsut seems more like a big force user, but the game kinda sucks for lightside force users.

so, thats my 2 cents, what about everyone else?  :luck:

Revan:

Male

Dark Side

White guy with scar on his face, grew a beard when he became DS.

Revan Robes, or DS robes

Weapons - Double Bladed Red, or One Red one Blue, representing true mastery of both sides of the force.

Class - Scoundrel then Consular.

The Exile:

Male

Dark Side

White guy with red-ish crew cut.

Dark Jedi Robes, or soemthing like that.

Weapons - Double Bladed Red, or One Red/one Viridian, since I could never find the silver crystal

Class - Consular Then Sith Lord