Welcome back Metadigital!!!

Kor Qel Droma

Reminds me of Woody Allen's joke about his Uncle that thinks he's a chicken (that's the uncle thinks the uncle is a chicken, the chicken isn't his nephew ... anyway ...)

He was asked Why don't you get him (the uncle: are you following this?) some help?

Because we can use the eggs.

There are surprisingly few places of such tolerance and amiable friendliness on the big bad internets ... at least they aren't highlighted in flourescent yellow and double-underlined in red; the communities are just as xenophobic and stranger-shy and strange as any Hollywood B-grade depiction of a small mid-western town where teenagers seem to inevitably get stranded ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Reminds me of Woody Allen's joke about his Uncle that thinks he's a chicken (that's the uncle thinks the uncle is a chicken, the chicken isn't his nephew ... anyway ...)

He was asked Why don't you get him (the uncle: are you following this?) some help?

Because we can use the eggs.

There are surprisingly few places of such tolerance and amiable friendliness on the big bad internets ... at least they aren't highlighted in flourescent yellow and double-underlined in red; the communities are just as xenophobic and stranger-shy and strange as any Hollywood B-grade depiction of a small mid-western town where teenagers seem to inevitably get stranded ...

Quite right.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I'd like to say welcome back as well. Are you burned with glory or did you lean on the toaster?

SPAM-quotient nearing maximum sustainable levels...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.