Story suggestions for a sci-fi RPG

Zachech

Story Idea:

Mutant Reptilian demons, direct servents of the Judeo-Christian deity, are ordered by their corrupt creator to gather Hitler, Stalin and Mao's DNA in order to fuse them together thus forming the new Messiah and paving the way for the much anticipated apocalypse!

Or was it Chimpocalypse! I forget.

Edited by Baley

You would have to remove disease, poverty, greed and naughtiness from it, too.

:thumbsup:

The Federation is perfect. :(

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Until the Borg showed up. But after a while they weren't as uber powerful as they used to be. They wimped out in the end.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

A Nazi-esque Fantasy universe, you are the girlish peasant Fritz, armed with your trusty shovel and a stupendous amount of sardonic wit you embark on a quest of perilous proportions. Your aim is to bring down the foul satanic dictatorship of Herr Francois and marry your much beloved cousin Illona. Halfway through your holy Christian crusade you discover that you are actually the dastardly Francois, but your revelation does not halt here, no, as you delve into the seven hells of a sickened mind, you distinguish a familiar figure. It is your enticing Illona, the woman of your dreams, the mistress of your nightmares. She's undressing, you sneak past your psyche's demons, nearing her enormous bosom, you look into the mirror and make one last deduction. You are Illona. You die.

I'm not feeling very original today...:(

A Nazi-esque Fantasy universe, you are the girlish peasant Fritz, armed with your trusty shovel and a stupendous amount of sardonic wit you embark on a quest of perilous proportions. Your aim is to bring down the foul satanic dictatorship of Herr Francois and marry your much beloved cousin Illona. Halfway through your holy Christian crusade you discover that you are actually the dastardly Francois, but your revelation does not halt here, no, as you delve into the seven hells of a sickened mind, you distinguish a familiar figure. It is your enticing Illona, the woman of your dreams, the mistress of your nightmares. She's undressing, you sneak past your psyche's demons, nearing her enormous bosom, you look into the mirror and make one last deduction. You are Illona. You die.

I'm not feeling very original today...:(

umm :lol::)

That's the 1st not anti-hungarian post of you in a long time :p ...but its again sarcastic :D

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

in response to one of the earlier serious posts.....

1) about poverty being erased being complete fantasy.....wow. first off, you're pretty pessimistic, second of all.....hmmmm.....sci fi? science FICTION? Maybe it doesn't have to be completely normal? I don't know, I don't know, just a thought!!!

2) for the second time, not grim and completely dark doesn't mean UTOPIAN. It doesn't mean there's NO evil. It means that there is evil and conflict, but the overall theme and feel of the game isn't dark and foreboding and tragic, and it means that there is a more positive mentality in the people instead of a negative one.

3) bawls

in response to one of the earlier serious posts.....

1)  about poverty being erased being complete fantasy.....wow.  first off, you're pretty pessimistic, second of all.....hmmmm.....sci fi?  science FICTION?  Maybe it doesn't have to be completely normal?  I don't know, I don't know, just a thought!!!

2)  for the second time, not grim and completely dark doesn't mean UTOPIAN.  It doesn't mean there's NO evil.  It means that there is evil and conflict, but the overall theme and feel of the game isn't dark and foreboding and tragic, and it means that there is a more positive mentality in the people instead of a negative one. 

3)  bawls

Don't forget politics, intrigues, secret groups, maybe a holy war or two...and maybe a managable char owned Corp. , castle or something like that :ermm:

IB1OsQq.png

I'm not feeling very original today...:-

That's not bad.

I would have thought that Illona was really Herr Fran

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

1)  about poverty being erased being complete fantasy.....wow.  first off, you're pretty pessimistic, second of all.....hmmmm.....sci fi?  science FICTION?  Maybe it doesn't have to be completely normal?  I don't know, I don't know, just a thought!!!

Please tell me, using any magic you want, IN DETAIL how you would end poverty.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So ther is no money. Great.

Now: How does everyone get enough food to eat? Who's going to do the labour to get the food? Who's going to repair the magical robots that extrude molten food out of their orifices?

Why would they do that? What's in it for them?

Starting to understand, yet?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

We start from the (feeble?)premise that Terra is, at the moment in question, the only planet in this unrelenting universe able to facilitate life and that humans have yet to expand their planetary borders.

We detonate our pulchritudinous arsenal of atomic weapons.

No more poverty.

Edited by Baley

I have it:  (w00t)

Give them replicators, and energy (to make food and other things)  ;)

so it would work  ;)

Lovely. We don't need to worry about little things the laws of thermodynamics, creating energy from nothing!

We start from the (feeble?)premise that Terra is, at the moment in question, the only planet in this unrelenting universe able to facilitate life and that humans have yet to expand their planetary borders.

We detonate our pulchritudinous arsenal of atomic weapons.

No more poverty.

Given your assumptions, this is a (near-) perfect answer!

Well done! :sorcerer:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT