New Oblivion Interview

Llyranor

Because some people need the reenforcement of what makes a good Fallout game, like the Bethesda developers.  :wacko:

I'll stop when two things happen, Shadowstrider.

1.  The Bethesda Developers of fallout 3 makes the game to my specifications, or at least damn close to them.

2.  The game is released.

More and more I get the impression that you will buy it as soon as it is out. :p

Hades_One is a professional idiot people. Do not engage him in discourse.

Now on a more topical topic; dungeon crawling has always been the staple of the Elder Scrolls titles. I'm not even slightly surprised that Bethesda has made it their primary focus. I am disappointed however that everything else in the game is considered extra.

One thing I have to say, as a gamer I'm really excited to find out what kind of flowers grow where. That's super important.

I agree.  Its not like I am asking for a 2D sprite based game out of Fallout 3.  Man, that would be ultra-stupid.

Frankly what I would like to see is a free roaming camera (like what NWN 1 has) that allows various 3rd person views and a toggle for first person.  This way no matter your taste in camera views are it will be fulfilled.

Neverwinter Nights does not have a free-roaming camera.

It is locked on the PC, allowing you to zoom in and out and turn the angle at which you view the PC/World. Baldur's Gate, Silent Storm, etc... have free roaming cameras.

Frankly what I would like to see is a free roaming camera (like what NWN 1 has) that allows various 3rd person views and a toggle for first person.  This way no matter your taste in camera views are it will be fulfilled.

Such a thing is in MW and since you are convinced FO3 becomes MW with guns this one is fullfilled...

Feel Hades' Bethesda :rolleyes:

Ok...I'm a little late on this topic, and I'm not reading 8 pages of what probably is off topic material, so anyway...

Why...WHY would they feel the need to make the AI DUMBER, FFS!?! The smarter the better, ****!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta