New Oblivion Interview

Llyranor

Also an opposing opinion isn't stupid, but how it is presented can be.  It doesn't matter to me if you already admitted it was stupid or not you still used it, Lonewolf.  Since you did admit that it was stupid to present it that way you simply admitted that you are in fact stupid since you used it.

Hades_One is a professional idiot people. Do not engage him in discourse.

Ah, resorting to flames? It is to be expected. :shifty:

My hypocrite sense is tingling. :ph34r:

Of course I contradict myself.  I do that all the time, not just on the forums but in real life to.  I am a creature of moods and sometimes my moods go at war with one another.  It is just how I am and yes, I have been to therapy about this back when I was a kid.  I think it just made matters worse.

Schizphrenic?

Seems more like Bipolar Disorder to me.

The game'll be fine, Oblivion I mean, and since my opinion on FO 3 hasn't been tainted by a prior experience with the series, I may find something good about it.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Again there difference is the details, Lonewolf.  He was calling me a straight out idiot while I was calling your actions as idiotic, which you freely admit was stupid but did it anyway.

Am I the only who thinks the bolded part says otherwise?

Also an opposing opinion isn't stupid, but how it is presented can be.  It doesn't matter to me if you already admitted it was stupid or not you still used it, Lonewolf.  Since you did admit that it was stupid to present it that way you simply admitted that you are in fact stupid since you used it.

You guys are just awful the way you bash everything Bethesda.  :lol:

Its ridiculous, but it cracks me up.

I don't hate Bethseda. I like Morrowind, I don't like the idea of them touching the sacred Fallout games.

You would only like it if it were from Black Isle <_<

HINT: Thats not anymore possible :-"

IB1OsQq.png

I don't know, but you're probably the only one who cares :lol:

I c...c...c...care. :'(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I don't know, but you're probably the only one who cares :lol:

I c...c...c...care. :'(

Bethesda will make a great game, they assured that they use the same char creating sys and battlesimulation prog.

AND you don't have to play real-time, thats just a choosable option...and we will have excelent graphs combined with the world/atmosphere of Fallout......I hope they make the game in Europe and not USA,

I suggested it already, and many gamers would like a change too :-

IB1OsQq.png

I c...c...c...care.  :'(

Now there, there

Have a cookiee (the first one to get it... :lol: )

And to jorian; :-

And to make this post not completely off-topic;

I hope they do not take too much care for their new combat and forest system that they waste to make sufficient (both quality and quantity) interaction with the locales...

V. Jorian, you will do wise to read the posts you quote, and the post(s) in your quote that gets quoted etc. untill you know where we talk about...

Edited by Battlecookiee

I c...c...c...care.  :'(

Now there, there

Have a cookiee (the first one to get it... :lol: )

And to jorian; :-

And to make this post not completely off-topic;

I hope they do not take too much care for their new combat and forest system that they waste interaction with the locales...

Sorry , I have too many PM-s with many game dev.-s these days, it's a little much for me to overlook it :D

...I heared that they want/wanted the NPC-s to be able to cut off trees and use it as 'burn material' , and 'desk, chair making' (sorry ,I'm too tired and dont remember words :p )

PS: Bc, I PM-ed F becouse of making you to BC :p

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Now there, there

Have a cookiee (the first one to get it...  :lol: )

:p Joy!

::Eats::

There's an odd, subtle taste I just can't put my finger- :-

- Everlast

You guys are just awful the way you bash everything Bethesda.  :lol:

Its ridiculous, but it cracks me up.

I don't hate Bethseda. I like Morrowind, I don't like the idea of them touching the sacred Fallout games.

You would only like it if it were from Black Isle <_<

HINT: Thats not anymore possible :-"

:)

post-3996-1139104337_thumb.jpg

I can't resist!

Well to get back on topic, there are several things with Oblivion I do not like.  First off its combat system.  In a CRPG a person's ability to hit a target should be based on the character's ability and not the player's.  there should be no scenes with werewolves or anything remotely requiring any sort of reflexes otherwise I am incapable of succeeding. You are playing a character, not yourself, within the game.  The way they have combat in this regard is more what you find a lame FPS not in a CRPG.

Fixed!

:D

- Everlast

I can't resist!

Well to get back on topic, there are several things with Oblivion I do not like.  First off its combat system.  In a CRPG a person's ability to hit a target should be based on the character's ability and not the player's.  there should be no scenes with werewolves or anything remotely requiring any sort of reflexes otherwise I am incapable of succeeding. You are playing a character, not yourself, within the game.  The way they have combat in this regard is more what you find a lame FPS not in a CRPG.

Fixed!

:):lol::- roflmmfaocopterspiraldance :lol::lol::lol:

I can't resist!

Fixed!

:lol::-:lol: roflmmfaocopterspiraldance :lol::lol::lol:

Thats sure Hades! :)

PS: I can't figure out why he's posting to threads (like KOTOR 1-2) containing things he hates :huh:

IB1OsQq.png