Star Wars Cantina

Jorian Drake

It would be dominated by Force users and they will killall other mercs with ease.

How about a squad of bounty hunters looking for Jedi/Sith?

Clone troopers looking for Jedi....somehow this is familiar... :)"

Hehe oh yeah.

I was thinking more of a TBS isometric top down game with Trandoshans, Gands and the like, bounty huntin' around the galaxy, not necessarily Jedi/Sith.

Like Jagged Alliance, with a bunch of hired mercs all with their own clashing personalities.

Grittier than Republic Commando with a slower pace. Fallout Tactics in the Star Wars Universe is the closest I can compare it to.

It would be dominated by Force users and they will killall other mercs with ease.

Hehe oh yeah.

I was thinking more of a TBS isometric top down game with Trandoshans, Gands and the like, bounty huntin' around the galaxy, not necessarily Jedi/Sith.

Like Jagged Alliance, with a bunch of hired mercs all with their own clashing personalities.

Grittier than Republic Commando with a slower pace. Fallout Tactics in the Star Wars Universe is the closest I can compare it to.

and a 'Sith Queen' to send presents to? :devil:

IB1OsQq.png

Bounty hunters are hardly a counter to Jedi tbh. The only thing in the SW universe that could possibly stand up to one would be a Teras Kasi artist.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Hehe oh yeah.

and a 'Sith Queen' to send presents to? :huh:

I would probably need to finish tactics to know what you're talking about :devil:

Yeah, you tell that to all the Jedi that died in RotS.

And if you hate SW so much, why the hell are you posting in a thread about SW?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Hehe oh yeah.

and a 'Sith Queen' to send presents to? :huh:

I would probably need to finish tactics to know what you're talking about :devil:

I talk about the 'Queen' of Jagged Alliance 2, i sended some flovers, candy, letter, and at last a rocket to her :D

IB1OsQq.png

Clone troopers looking for Jedi....somehow this is familiar... :rolleyes:"

Hehe oh yeah.

and a 'Sith Queen' to send presents to? :p

I would probably need to finish tactics to know what you're talking about ;)

I talk about the 'Queen' of Jagged Alliance 2, i sended some flovers, candy, letter, and at last a rocket to her :D

Oh yeah.

Mm. A Sith Queen... Should be hot.

Clone troopers looking for Jedi....somehow this is familiar... ;)"

Hehe oh yeah.

I would probably need to finish tactics to know what you're talking about :p

Oh yeah.

And let her have a henchmen to have someone to shout and shoot at (w00t) ...what waz the name of the guy? something silly :rolleyes:

IB1OsQq.png

Clone troopers looking for Jedi....somehow this is familiar... ;)"

Hehe oh yeah.

I would probably need to finish tactics to know what you're talking about :p

Oh yeah.

And let her have a henchmen to have someone to shout and shoot at (w00t) ...what waz the name of the guy? something silly :rolleyes:

Wasn't it Jacques or some cliched french name?

Clone troopers looking for Jedi....somehow this is familiar... :p"

Hehe oh yeah.

I would probably need to finish tactics to know what you're talking about ;)

Oh yeah.

Wasn't it Jacques or some cliched french name?

...anyone with lexical knowledge about Jagged Alliance 2 here? ;) Whats the guys name? :p

IB1OsQq.png

Elliot you EEEEEE-diot!

Yessss.....we want a clone of him for the henchman of the Sith Queen :D (w00t) :p

:thumbsup:

How about Carth?

Caaarth! You f***ing whiny idiot!

No, me wants Elliot..but maybe Elliot is the Sith Lord, and the 'queen' is now his servant :p

IB1OsQq.png

Elliot you EEEEEE-diot!

Yessss.....we want a clone of him for the henchman of the Sith Queen :D (w00t) :p

:thumbsup:

How about Carth?

Caaarth! You f***ing whiny idiot!

No, me wants Elliot..but maybe Elliot is the Sith Lord, and the 'queen' is now his servant :p

A sexy servant?

KotOR 1 and KotOR 2 are the best Star Wars games currrently availabe (and will probably be such fpr a long time)

What makes them good is the single player and the stroy development.

Other Star Wars I have played are Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and Battlefront 1.

The purpose of those games overall is to kill as many enemies as possible, without some very complex story development. This makes for a fun multiplayer experience, mainly because of the fact you are facing a real person and not the games' silly AI.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I actually enjoyed Star Wars: Republican Commando. I thought it did a great job of showing a grimier side of the Star Wars universe, and it was a pretty easy to understand squad game. It got tedious towards the end, but I do wish that type of game garnered Battlefront sales.