Bokishi

What you like?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What you like?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes
    • Redheads

Brunette. ^_^

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Most women that I find attractive do indeed tend to be blond.  Though I have liked some readheads as well...not so many brunettes though.

Though the hair doesn't seem to matter so much.  In all cases they had beautiful eyes.

Agreed...it's the eyes, man. First thing I notice. :huh:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

For the most part I prefer Brunettes, though when a redhead is hot, she's REALLY hot. Oddly enough, though blondes are at the bottom of the list, all but my current girlfriend have been blonde.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Agreed...it's the eyes, man. First thing I notice.  :)

Yep, me too. I voted brunette just over blonde (no black, not I probably would've voted for it, lol) because I too am a sucker for a great face/smile, and most of the top ones I like were all brunettes. I don't think Martina Hingis would look better in blonde :*

Red doesn't do much for me - but I do like those ATI Ruby movies :cool:

If a blonde has the look as well though they easily win in my book, but like I said seemingly rare, lol.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Lest such posting detract from the overly interesting discussion elsewhere, I think I'll just retire this one - thanks for the interesting meandering ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: