Your Top 10 NPC's of All Time!

jaguars4ever

Do you remember the question sequence? Still....if I'm camo'd with Stealth, that has to give some sort of penalty before you finally see me on the map. I bet they balance out (unless I'm standing straight up in the middle of a flat field).

But what happens when we meet in the day time? What good do you Night Ops do you for then!?!? :D

EDIT: You could wear both night goggles and UV? I always figured they were mutually exclusive so never tried.

Edited by alanschu

At the risk of sounding like a fanboy... my favourite most recent NPCs in no particular order are:

HK-47 (just coz)

Bastila/Aribeth (pretty much the same character in different genres)

Visas

Kreia

Vrook (love to hate)

The drow chick from HotU

Canderous

Er, I'll think of more another time.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

First you have to find me!

I could be in that tall grass over there....or perhaps behind that building. But by the time you get there, I'm now on top of the building....and you never heard any of it :D

Come to think of it, I bet our two characters could play a sweet game of cat and mouse.

Dak'kon

Nordom

Fall-From-Grace

Morte

Annah

HK-47

Sulik

Jaheira

Ignus/Vhailor

Minsc & Boo

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I like Kang, from Jade Empire.

"I'm very good at remembering things! At least, I think I am. I can't quite remember for sure."

Heh. Also, I liked Lance Vance from Vice City. He was the perfect Tubbs to Tommy's Crocket.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

In no particular order

Atton - one of the most fun npc's I have played with.

HK-47- I love this sarcastic droid.

Carth- Very deep story, has perfectly good reasons to be so untrustworthy

Aeris (FF7)- I liked her so much she made me cry when she died in FF7 :thumbsup:

Sky (Jade Empire) - Pretty cool guy. Kinda reminds me of Atton, both share the same charismatic qualities.

Vivi (FF9)- I wanted to hug him I felt so bad for him

Princess (FF9)- Did a complete 180 on her personality

I can't think of anymore...>.> But definitely don't say Canderous >.>

<_< I really like Carth. He was a troubled man, he lost his wife, his kid, and his homeworld. You would be whiney too if you lost everything you had >.> The ONLY thing I did not like about Carth was when he went ballistic when he found out I was Revan, even though he forgave me in the end. Also, it took him long enough to finally love Revan.

I feel so sorry for him as well. Waiting on Revan for almost 4 years..<_<

<_< I really like Carth. He was a troubled man, he lost his wife, his kid, and his homeworld. You would be whiney too if you lost everything you had >.>

I liked Carth, too. He wasn't all that whiny, plus he did repeatedly try to avoid talking about his problems - it was always the PC that pushed the issue. And he's certainly more whined against than whining.

The ONLY thing I did not like about Carth was when he went ballistic when he found out

I was Revan

, even though he forgave me in the end.

His was by far the most believable reaction in that scene. That is not news that you just shrug off.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

<_< I really like Carth. He was a troubled man, he lost his wife, his kid, and his homeworld. You would be whiney too if you lost everything you had >.> The ONLY thing I did not like about Carth was when he went ballistic when he found out I was Revan, even though he forgave me in the end. Also, it took him long enough to finally love Revan.

I wouldn't have whined about it, I would go out and seek those who did the injustice to me and have their blood for it. They would all burn in lakes of fire.

1. Auron (FFX)

2. Morte (PS:T)

3. Fall-from-grace (PS:T)

4. Kreia (KotOR 2)

5. HK-47 (KotOR)

6. Canderous (KotOR)

7. Cid (FFVII)

8. Vincent (FFVII)

9. Black Whirlwind (JE)

10. Sephiroth (FFVII)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I wouldn't have whined about it, I would go out and seek those who did the injustice to me and have their blood for it. They would all burn in lakes of fire.

Carth wasn't evil though :blink: