Best Sith Lord??

Who do you think is, or would've made the the best Sith Lord?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is, or would've made the the best Sith Lord?

• Marka Ragnos
    • Tulak Hord
    • Ludo Kressh
    • Naga Sadow
    • Freedon Nadd
    • Revan
    • Malak
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Sion

The first mistake was engaging the Republic in war after they had already been weakened by two wars. The second mistake was thinking that by attacking them and conquering them, he could somehow strenghten them. The third mistake was thinking this was the only solution to this yet unkown threat. The last mistake was finding the Star Forge, for without it Revan wouldn't have had the heart to attack the Republic.

EDIT: Face it, as a Sith Lord Revan was a complete an utter failure.

Edited by Darth Blivion

Very true Darth. May I add, if you're DS in K1 then Revan still goes off and fights the "True Sith". What kind of Dark Lord of the Sith does that? And that would mean Bastila would be the acting Dark Lord. :lol:

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Darth Nihilus takes the cake. He embodied what it means to be Sith, to the point where his selfishness would consume the very order he was affiliated to.

As for Revan: he isn't even a Sith in the true sense of the word. His lame idea that if he could put the Republic under his thumb through war*(which would only weaken an already weakened Republic) makes be wonder, as to how brilliant he really  was (as his supposed brilliance is only hear-say at the moment).

I can see why Obsidian fit this idea in their story as they were trying to seperate Revan from his vain, generic apprentice Malak, but it only makes Revan seem like a confused, self-inflated mad-man (not bad qualities for a Sith, but the wrong qualities for a saviour).

Revan the "dark lord of the sith" is a hoax. He failed, and is far from the best at anything. At least his compatriot the Exile had good reason to go dark side: revenge against the arrogant Jedi who cast him out, and led the galaxy to ruin through their inaction during the mando wars.

Nihilus was a wimp and a moron! I was soo dissappointed because Visas had hyped him all up as this great threat and a monster of terrible power. In fact, he was a cheap basta*d who I killed in 2 minutes! I mean, the storm beast was harder!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I notice pratically everyone voting Revan. (surprised???)

Well, I'm gonna say Tulak Hord. As one of the greatest lightsaber delists ever, he could proablbyl wipe out a good dozen of modern Jedi on his own or something. Marka Ragnos is also good, coming a close second.

Nihilus is also a very good Sith. The perfect embodiment of Dark Side corrution. In a movie of K2, he would probalbly of been much much tougher than in the game.

Revan... Was he a true Sith? he did use the Dark Side initially for good, but obviously, the Dark Side would consume him, so despite his good intentions, he'd want total power. A bit like Mr.Anakin Skywalker. It's a classic case isn't it?

Good intentions + Dark Side = E=MC2 (or Nasty person.)

Besides this, even in K2, if you have Revan as DS, he'd still run off to fight the True Sith on his own. In reality wouldn't he consolodate his power if he was a true Sith Lord, making sure that there was no anarchy like in K2?

As usual, people are voting Revan because you were Revan in K1.

It's possible Kreia was lying. Maybe Revan (DS) ran off to join these "true sith"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Yeah yeah yeah. So Kreia says.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

your faith in revan being evil is misplaced

As is your trust in Kreia

Edit: I should clarify that I believe that Revan makes his or her own choices and that anything anyone else says should be disregarded or taken with a large grain of salt. Kreia especially.

Edited by Dyan

your faith in revan being evil is misplaced

Revan was the Dark Lord, and if you finish the game DS he is again. He very well could be going off to get the help of the "True Sith" to defeat the 'public.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

once you beat kriea she tells the exile what ever he wants to know and she is telling the truth because there is no point in lying to the exile any more

Unless you are an Obsidian Designer/Developer/whatever, you cannot know for certain. Stop acting like you're the be all and end all authority on this. Until K3 comes out, none of us truly know for sure. And if they make it well, we won't know for sure, ever. I'm getting a tad sick of you contradicting everyone you don't agree with and speaking as though you know everything for sure. So chill and lay off, k? :lol:

ive beaten the game 4 times and ive read over and over the dialog beleave i know way more about the plot than you, sure there are others on this site who know as much or even more than me. but you are certainly not one of them

And you assume that I've beaten the game less than you, or read the dialog less? You know what, forget it. I'm not interested in a flame war.