ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

Not to worry, I'll catch it later when it airs again.

At least Charlie had the boots laid to him by Locke. Although I'm about 99.9% positive he should have gave him a few more.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I didn't really care for that episode. As for Locke, I'm hopefull we'll get the plotline from last season ( Jack versus Locke) in full swing.

Maybe he's saving all that China White for the going home party when they get rescued. Or just a really bad day.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I can't believe you closed a thread that had been around for 18 months...I'm pretty sure it was the oldest on the boards.  Anyways...I must ignore all other posts until I watch...

Old thread too big, 1000 posts.

Charlie episode - meh, so now he's crazy and hated. ITs interesting to have inter survivor tension. Worst english accents ever, there is no Voltron in England. Claire has nice eyes, Locke punching Charlie :( Libby obviously worked at Hurley's crazy house. Sawyer calling Hurley Jabba :lol:

I want the episode where Locke gets paralysed. i want more episodes with Saeed.

Hehe, I think there's a limit on how young of a baby you can use for TV. Younger than a month is seriously young. I'm surprised they went through with the Baptism. I agree it was kinda a rough episode, but it set the stage for a few things. It looks like we'll have a bit of action next week.

not me, I was looking forward to Jack versus Locke part deux...

edit:and it turns out the oscars aren't until March, so WTF?

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Anyone got an idea as to why Locke obviously didn't want to see the baby baptized?

I think it's pretty clear by now Locke and Eko are at two opposite sides of a spectrum. Remember Locke mentioning "two sides, one light, one dark" to Walt in the beginning? And when they first met in the bunker, you could feel the tension between them when they said hello to each other (although they did work together to complete the film). Ecko seems to be the light side, as a servant of God, while Locke seems to be the dark side (man this just sounds too much like Star Wars). A servant of Satan perhaps?

I'm hope to find out more in the next Locke flashback episode.

Edited by Pope

I don't think it's Satan, Locke seems to be serving Chaos more than order.  It's more of a Ying Yang.

Isn't Locke all about destiny and purpose though? While I understand where you're coming from, it just doesn't quite scan somehow. While he's obsessed... often, he just doesn't seem evil or chaotic. :huh:

Ying Yang is probably closer to the truth. They have tendencies towards light or dark, but have a bit of the opposite in themselves. Or maybe we're way off. ;)