Dark Side Canon

The canon for k2 should have been darkside, i mean all star wars games have light side canon but at least one game should have darkside. all LS canon is boring, i mean if they were to make a k2 movie think about it, the Exile is of the Darkside and to balance that they should be some LS chick jedi (not atris).

hi.

That and look at the fates of Telos and compare it with when Obi-Wan appeared some 3900 years later. I doubt anyone wants to make a Czerka run Telos a tourist destination

Besides, I :) my LSF Exile

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

well, they used to make some SW comics with the "Infinities" label.

basically, an Infinities story is just for fun, not recognized continuity.

if they did a story with a DS ending, it would probably be an infinities story.

I think a number of people are looking for shades of grey and not just a paladin-like hero every time. I wouldn't be surprised if the KOTOR comic gives us that. The era is ripe for all kinds of Jedi and factions.

here is the thing: DS + the Force can only go one way....it ultimately leads to galactic domination...and someone is always going to challenge it.

the second Golden Age of the Sith will come

You should write songs for Steppenwolf

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Lucasarts does not equal Lucasfilms. And its been said: the Jedi and the Republic MUST survive until the Prequels. I mean, I wish that Jaden Korr in Jedi Academy was DS but there is a book or comic or something that says LS. Thats just the way the cookie crumbles.

Guest The Architect

Well perhaps they will make a Knights of the New Republic Series set something like 33 years after the events of Return of the Jedi...Perhaps your character as a darksider could get the opportunity to kill the legendary Master Luke Skywalker himself and become the most powerful Dark Lord of all time.

Well perhaps they will make a Knights of the New Republic Series set something like 33 years after the events of Return of the Jedi...Perhaps your character as a darksider could get the opportunity to kill the legendary Master Luke Skywalker himself and become the most powerful Dark Lord of all time.

I believe that GL has specifically said NOT to kill certain characters. (being that he'd loose money from angry fans not buying the comics/books)