gaps of k2

in KOTOR 2, there were many important things left out of from k1, such as many things on Dantooine like the 2 familes that feuded with each other, and due to the fact that the planet was BOMBED by the Sith not occupied by them. And on Korriban the settlement on the planet was left out in k2, the Sith at the academy turned on themselves yet it didnt mention a damn thing about the settle, it just left you in the Valley of the Dark Lords. And what of Manaan? So a neutral planet that was destroyed by either the Republic nor the Sith is just "gone"? And what of the most important thing of all about k1...The Star Forge? there is only like one mention of the damn thing on Korriban! was it just forgotten? A legendary artifact that threatened the Republic only mentioned once.

hi.

in KOTOR 2, there were many important things left out of from k1, such as many things on Dantooine like the 2 familes that feuded with each other, and due to the fact that the planet was BOMBED by the Sith not occupied by them. And on Korriban the settlement on the planet was left out in k2, the Sith at the academy turned on themselves yet it didnt mention a damn thing about the settle, it just left you in the Valley of the Dark Lords. And what of Manaan? So a neutral planet that was destroyed by either the Republic nor the Sith is just "gone"? And what of the most important thing of all about k1...The Star Forge? there is only like one mention of the damn thing on Korriban! was it just forgotten? A legendary artifact that threatened the Republic only mentioned once.

Korriban: The academy was abandoned so i guess there was no need for the settlement, which was basically a landing port.

Star forge: It was destroyed if Revan was LS at the end of K1 and if he was DS there is an explanation of the fate of the Star Forge.

The other things you mention were not in K2 most probably because they were not important to the plot of the game.

There's much missing out of your sentences too!

such as many things on Dantooine like the 2 familes that feuded with each other, and due to the fact that the planet was BOMBED by the Sith not occupied by them.

So?

Considering there was a wide variety of ways for that to play itself out, much of it had to be accounted for in some way, in a variety of different ways.

Star Forge went kaput.

Who cares about Manaan...it wasn't important to your quest. What difference would it have made if it was destroyed or not (again, many things could have happened here in KOTOR 1, which makes designing around it more difficult)? You never go there, as you never have a reason to. Heck, it's possible the Exile had never really heard of Manaan.

Korriban: Like was said before, without the academy, Daeshade was no longer populated and eventually, went out.

Dantooine: There was an explanation. They disappeared during the bombing and the home of the Matales was used for the main building for Khoonda.

Manaan: Well...they lived happily ever after. They continued their Kolto business didn't really end until Palpatine took power.

Star Forge: If LS, it plunges into the sun, if DS, it plunges into the sun since with Revan, there was nobody with the power to operate the Forge, therefore, went kaput.

I want to know what happened to Tatooine:P ... Joking!

But whats next for the Unkown Planet (Not Starforge, the Rakatta homeworld) and what happened to Taris? I know it sounds stupid because this planet was destroyed in KOTOR, but the new Star Wars Epire at War RTS game has a planet called "Taris". Did they rebuild it then, or did they rename another planet Taris, or was Taris a twin planet :blink:" Maybe another continuity Error within the Starwars Universe :)

Edited by aerowars617

I want to know what happened to Tatooine:P ...  Joking!

But whats next for the Unkown Planet (Not Starforge, the Rakatta homeworld) and what happened to Taris? I know it sounds stupid because this planet was destroyed in KOTOR, but the new Star Wars Epire at War RTS game has a planet called "Taris". Did they rebuild it then, or did they rename another planet Taris, or was Taris a twin planet  :)" Maybe another continuity Error within the Starwars Universe :o

Well, if they could sort of "patch" Telos back into one piece again, they might have done the same to Taris once whatever happened after K2 was over and done with...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, it is 4000 freaking years between K1 and Empire at War.

A lot can happen in 4000 years. Listen, yes there are gaps. Yes, this has been discussed hundreds of times. If it bothers you then don't play the game. Trying to pin down the entire history of the the Star Wars expanded Universe is a futile gesture. There will be contraditions, gaps, and the like for the rimary reason it is made up by measily little humans who aren't perfect.

You can either accept that or go away.

I want to know what happened to Tatooine:P ...  Joking!

But whats next for the Unkown Planet (Not Starforge, the Rakatta homeworld) and what happened to Taris? I know it sounds stupid because this planet was destroyed in KOTOR, but the new Star Wars Epire at War RTS game has a planet called "Taris". Did they rebuild it then, or did they rename another planet Taris, or was Taris a twin planet  :)" Maybe another continuity Error within the Starwars Universe :)

Well, if they could sort of "patch" Telos back into one piece again, they might have done the same to Taris once whatever happened after K2 was over and done with...

Complete with Restoration Zones, Czerka, and fuel shipments to those restoration zones!

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

A lot can happen in 4000 years.  Listen, yes there are gaps.  Yes, this has been discussed hundreds of times.  If it bothers you then don't play the game.  Trying to pin down the entire history of the the Star Wars expanded Universe is a futile gesture.  There will be contraditions, gaps, and the like for the rimary reason it is made up by measily little humans who aren't perfect.

You can either accept that or go away.

hey i think u got it wrong mon its only 4 years from kotor1 its 4000 years from ep1

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.