Need new hardrive

Craigboy2

I was working when I was 15.

Put up a lemonade stand, there's no excuse.  :lol:

Don't you need a license to sell stuff on the street? Do you know anyone who hires 14 year-olds? I'm just wondering, maybe I could be a bagboy but I think you have to be 16 to work at Albertsons.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I was working when I was 15.

Put up a lemonade stand, there's no excuse.  :lol:

Don't you need a license to sell stuff on the street? Do you know anyone who hires 14 year-olds? I'm just wondering, maybe I could be a bagboy but I think you have to be 16 to work at Albertsons.

You could always get a paper route. :*"

Ugh, never again...

Well, I was kind of making a joke re: the lemonade stand but if you want a serious answer:

The laws probably vary from state to state and even city to city. Underage workers can often work a limited number of hours with parental permission and work permits or something along those lines. You'd have to look them up for your own area.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Go here and download Edison Home Edition. It will tell you anything and everything about what's inside your computer.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

for a long time Gromnir had a 78 cherokee jeep. we loved that car. went everywhere in that car. did lots of stuff in that car. ended up flushing a great deal of money down the drain as we attempted to keep that car in working condition.

replace rear differential. replace transmission. replace radiator. replace tires and replace battery and get 12 miles to the gallon if we were lucky. during the last two years we owned our 78 cherokee, we spent far more money maintaining that car than we ever could have gotten for it if we had sold it... and the money we wasted on that car trying to keep it rolling were money we coulda' used to buy a new car.

computers get obsolete much faster than does cars, but principle is same. at some point the best thing to do is to take the thing out behind the barn and put her out of her misery.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)