KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I suggest you lay off these fora, if you think that's weird. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If only it was PnP...  <_<

The thing with PnP is that you can't save the game before dangerous confrontations... :-"

Also, PnP, alone, is boring. Video gaming, alone, is not.

You play video games only because your friends didn't have time to play PnP...

Given the choice, I'd go for PnP every time. Video games are just poor replacements for fun with my friends.

Oh, and PnP is not boring alone - it's impossible... Unless you have a multiple personality disorder, which I don't... and neither do I :p

The thing with PnP is that you can't save the game before dangerous confrontations... :-"

Given the choice, I'd go for PnP every time. Video games are just poor replacements for fun with my friends.

Oh, and PnP is not boring alone - it's impossible... Unless you have a multiple personality disorder, which I don't... and neither do I :p

Then stop looking for single player PnP simulations in video games. That should spare the rest of us SOME D&D fanboyism.

Edited by astr0creep

D&D is the best.....it sux when you die because of somthing stupid

I like D&D too but there are other things to enjoy as well. D&D based video games are usually very good but the experience is different. Nothing can compare to tabletop PnP D&D and the best thing video games can do with that is use the worlds, creatures, peoples and items with some basic, behind the screen number crunching. Asking for a PnP ''simulation'' is just ridiculous. Just go play PnP with your friends!

I find D&D based video games to be to restrictive. Level caps, stats/feats limitations for armor and weapons, class restrictions, etc. Somehow it works much better in tabletop PnP.

I prefer games like Wizardry(:- that let you do what you want, be who you want, play as you want. Berserker/Wizard yeah! I also prefer first person games, especially RPGs. Simply more immersive.

But thats just me.

and neither do i...or i... or i ...or i ...or i ... :D

IB1OsQq.png

I want the K3 Padawan to be a Xexto

Meet my 2 double-bladed lightsabers, foo'!

(Not even General Grievous could manage that with his 4 arms [though he isn't a Xexto...])

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Point taken. but it is still not possilbe to do for 3 reasons"

1: The combnation is to strong they would never let you do it.

2: It would take a special equipment menu for this chrater causeing confustion because of the active weapons and inactive weapons.

3: i doubt they would make you the required speices in the game