Recommend a game.

WITHTEETH

The NWN campaign was so boring and repetitive after two chapters I could hardly go on, the only thing that kept me going was levelling up my character. The only thing that was really good was the Charwood Village area. The two expansions were much better, especially HotU.

Since you like FPSs, The Chronicles of Riddick game had a good story and great atmosphere, especially if you like the whole stuck-in-a-prison thing and you don't mind hard violence and naughty words.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

The NWN campaign was so boring and repetitive after two chapters I could hardly go on, the only thing that kept me going was levelling up my character.  The only thing that was really good was the Charwood Village area.  The two expansions were much better, especially HotU.

Since you like FPSs, The Chronicles of Riddick game had a good story and great atmosphere, especially if you like the whole stuck-in-a-prison thing and you don't mind hard violence and naughty words.

Beat Chronicles of Riddick, surprisingly great game.

haven't heard much about planetscape though. What type of game is that? :">

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

The NWN campaign was so boring and repetitive after two chapters I could hardly go on, the only thing that kept me going was levelling up my character.  The only thing that was really good was the Charwood Village area.  The two expansions were much better, especially HotU.

Beat Chronicles of Riddick, surprisingly great game.

haven't heard much about planetscape though. What type of game is that? :">

Only one of the best stories you will ever hear... Might be hard to find, but totaly worth it.

Planescape Torment is a Infinity Engine game, the same engine that did BG, Bg 2, IWD, and IWD 2. It is a story intensive RPG set in the Planescape campaign setting foe 2e ADnD. It is indeed one of the best CRPGs of all freaking time. Second only to Fallout 1.

The Chronicles of Riddick

I agree. This game was very underrated, in my opinion, better then both HL2 and Doom 3 which came out around the same time.

Definitely, HL2 was more impressive but I flat out enjoyed Riddick more. Of course once you factor in Counter-Strike and mods and stuff HL2 wins but Riddick is still the dogs bollocks for the single player game.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

I'm looking for a game to play. a few of my favs are-

The Longest Journey

I mainly look for a good story in a game.

Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy in North America)

The Moment of Silence

Broken Sword 3

Still Life

...and many older games. :sorcerer:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Recommend:

Dungeon Keeper

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Broken Sword 1-3 (they dev. 4th one)

Gabriel Knight 1-3 (maybe they dev. 4th one)

Discworld 1-2

Monkeys Island (too all of them :) )

Leisure Suit Larry 1-7 (new game fun too, but not the same without the REAL Larry<_< )

Shadow of Memories ( :) )

King's Quest (all)

Warhammer 40000

Icewind Dale 1-2

C&C

Beyond Good&Evil (2nd under const. :) )

Septerra Core (never mind bugs and :blink:fight sys, its really good, just play it for the story (w00t) )

Pirates of the Caribbean (not so many good pirate rpg-s novadays :ermm: )

Sid's Pirates! (except this two :D )

Port Royal (1-2, second much better,

you don't have to buy 1st one if you get the 2nd one)

KOTOR (all)

NWN (all :p )

Haegemony

Panzers: Phase one/two

Nexus: Jupiter Incident

Disciples 2

MOO2

Galactic Civilization 2 (coming out this month!!!)

Day of the Tentacle (download it for free from GamersHell ;) )

Crusader Kings

Jeanne D'Arc (its somekind of heroic style RPG, really fun to hunt down the english with Jeanne :lol: ,you can even command entire armies and siege/defend castles in it)

Star Trek Armada 2

Star Wars Supremacy

Night Watch (dev.-d by russians, aviable in english too)

Empire Earth 2

Evil Genius

The Movies

Planescape Torment

BG 1-2 ( +expansions)

Touch

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png