Bloodlines

alanschu

You would think there would be some sex action going on. You have some sexy seductive vampires and they can't score?  >_<

The only true stimulation a Vampire has in its Unlife is drinking blood. Sex, tv, food, exercise, everything else is irrelevant unless it helps a Vampire get some blood.

"Vampire sex" would be drinking the blood of another so at least they could have done that. Drinking from another willing vampire is something that goes beyond sexual orgasm to vampires.

Have you ever had Vampire sex?

All I would want is to see Jeannette naked :"> Drinking HER blood or a prostitute's blood, in the game, makes no difference. It's a game!

Have you ever had Vampire sex?

Would you dare letting those fangs near your... well, whatever >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I bite, sometimes.  >_

:ph34r:

When I said vampire sex I was refering to WoD information from the Masquerade series.

I suspected as much. Takes some of the bite out of the joke though :lol:

I still wonder about the beginning of the game though, what *are* you doing in that old rundown motelroom bed (besides getting nice dental punctuation marks on your neck). I remember them not having old fashioned sex from somewhere. Might be conversation, might be the manual, but they apparantly havent quite lost the power of seduction.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I thought they still could have sex, it's just inferior to the feeling of their variation with drinking blood.

Well, they are dead. They have no heart beat. So technically, if blood is not pumped through their veins, males can't get it up. Right? So Vampires can only be cuddlers. :D

I bite, sometimes.  :lol:

:ph34r:

When I said vampire sex I was refering to WoD information from the Masquerade series.

I suspected as much. Takes some of the bite out of the joke though :)

I still wonder about the beginning of the game though, what *are* you doing in that old rundown motelroom bed (besides getting nice dental punctuation marks on your neck). I remember them not having old fashioned sex from somewhere. Might be conversation, might be the manual, but they apparantly havent quite lost the power of seduction.

Bloodlines.

I was never able to make my machine show me those bite marks in my neck in the intro... So that bit seemed kind of stupid to me and it was not a good first impression. And then the other bugs, the clunky combat, the camera problems, I could go on.

Thankfully the story is very good and the voice acting is simply wondrous plus the levelup scheme is also interesting although I would've liked more skills, abilities and powers.

Sex with vampires would technically be necrophilia, right?  ... right?

That would be with the dead. They are undead.

Unnecrophilia

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!