Suggest a good RPG

Daaave

Back in the day lots of smileys were used, we got over that phase though.

Heres hoping for a mini revival. :D

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

See Beyond Good and Evil : http://beyondgoodevil.com/us/index.php

( My 3 favourite games are C&C, Septerra Core, Beyond Good & Evil :D )

It's a kinda adventure/action/RPG

nice story, a little weird in the beginnin that many people look like farm animals, but it is gooood (w00t)

:p:huh:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Already played Beyond Good and Evil, very good game and extremely underrated imo.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Doubt they'd do a BG&E 2 though because of poor sales, shame really, twas a decent little game.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc...32/m/9401005183

PU: Something else now. Alot of gamers want to know if there is going to be a BG&E 2 someday. Is this going to happen? Or will you focus purely on movies games from now on (stupid question...)

ANCEL: To be honest, we were working on pre-production for BG&E2 when King Kong arrived (!!!! Eek) That was a chance we couldn't miss. BG&E is still very close to my heart (weird translation). The story of Jade isn't finished and I would love to finish it. So if I were you, I wouldn't give hope up just yet. I don't know what my next game is going to be, but it's not going to be a movie adaption game.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Yay, there is still hope. We all know what his nxt game is gonna be now, even if he wont tell us.

As i already said so, it will be back  :)

You forgot the evil laugh. :lol:

Gabrielle and Darque agreeing on something, never thought I'd see the day, and there was me thinking miracles don't happen. :thumbsup:

Gabrielle and Darque agreeing on something, never thought I'd see the day, and there was me thinking miracles don't happen.  ;)

huh? we agree on a lot of things. :thumbsup:

We just happen to disagree on a lot of things too :)

You agree on things?

When did this happen? I only ever see you 2 disagree.

Your like husband and wife i swear.

Fable for the Xbox, it's short but it's quite interesting.

Revenant, an old Adventure/RPG/Action game from Eidos Interactive. Bad thing is you need an old computer for this to run properly. :lol:

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Baldur's Gate series

Icewind Dale series

Fallout series

Bloodlines

Good games.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Played Fable and I don't have a really old computer so that rules out Revenant.

We agree on a lot of things. Somethings, no.  :thumbsup:

Oh so thats how it is now then is it?

Any of the Exile or Avernum series, Nethergate is also really good. www.spidweb.com

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."