Futurama!

Krookie

daffy gets shot a half dozen or more times in different ways

What about the Road Runner show :) - the most predictable show ever but it's so funny

Futurama is good - but no more please...

I'm a big fan of the Simpsons although I agree the new ones are getting worse.

But how to end the Simpsons? I mean Futurama ended nicely with "The Why of Fry" (that wasn't the final ep but was rumoured to be the backup final ep) and ofcourse the final inferring that Fry finally wins over Leela, but the Simpsons....hmm...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I haven't 'gotten into' most cartoons after the first couple seasons of The Simpsons. I've tried to watch some of them...I don't get South Park at all...I guess I'm getting too fuddy-duddy... :D

I did like that robot in the show or two I watched. He was kinda funny.

I'm much more into South Park these days. In the recent seasons, they're making fun of controversial topics in brilliant ways. The Michael Jackson episode and the episode about plastic surgery are just two that spring to mind. Classic.

I haven't 'gotten into' most cartoons after the first couple seasons of The Simpsons. I've tried to watch some of them...I don't get South Park at all...I guess I'm getting too fuddy-duddy... :D

I did like that robot in the show or two I watched. He was kinda funny.

I'm much more into South Park these days. In the recent seasons, they're making fun of controversial topics in brilliant ways. The Michael Jackson episode and the episode about plastic surgery are just two that spring to mind. Classic.

I still think the one where all the girls in the town are afraid they're gonna get AIDS from the boys is pretty funny.

God I'd hate to be stuck in a room with the people that don't like Futurama. You must be the most boring gits on Earth :p

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Captain Zap Brannigan: Well I just happen to have a very sexy learning disability. What do I call it Kif?

Kif: (Groan) Sexlexia.

:D

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

[the lab is collapsing]

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Buddha. Zeus. God. Somebody help me. Satan, you owe me!.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Hermes: "What's that you're hacking off? Is it my torso? It is! My precious torso!"

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Zap: what makes a man turn neutral? lust for power? gold? or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality??

Atillia: No shoot firestick in space-cano cause explosive decompression!

Zap: spare me that technobabble of yours Attila the Hun!

Fortune favors the bald.

Bender: "My life, and by extension everyone else's life is meaningless!"

- Everlast

I like the episode where Bender unknowingly has been fitted with a bomb that will detonate if he says the word "ass".

"My chair's too hard. It's a real pain in the... um... what do you call it? Lower back! Yeah, that whole region."

In the end they manage to change the word to one he almost never says, and he starts to curiously guess which one it might be. The bomb eventually goes off when he says "antiquing". :D

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

and as the screen fades out he says "I'm okay" ... hehe

or when the professor tries to justify why he couldn't get the bomb out "it's stuck in there with glue or something!" :D

Fortune favors the bald.

Older Simpsons...yes. New Simpsons...no.

- Everlast

Really old Simpson no, though.

Agreed.

- Everlast

I would hope that they do something with Futurama as it has been one of my favorite shows, but I fear that if they did bring it back and it wasn't as funny then it could ruin it for me

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.