How about a different setting for a CRPG?

SubBassman

More White Wolf games. I favor the Vampire series like Bloodlines.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

An Aztec or ancient Chinese setting could be fun. Hell, I want to play as a Mongolian Khan and sweep through Asia. :)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

The basic idea sounds much like the old game Twilight 2000. That was set in WW3.

But I do think there is much scope for roleplaying the European theatre, 1939-1941. The Geramsn hadn't got fully into the swing of occupation, and virtually every world power had agents interested in running around. Even if the players don't want to be an oficial agents then they can get mixed up in wild world events.

The other good tihing about this period is that players should be offerred strong incentives to collude with the Nazis. Perhaps make them feel they can work to prevent the holocaus from within, that sort of thing, or just pay them off in stolen gold!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...and there was no anal rape in Gothic either.

What?? There wasn't?! Uh.. I mean, of course there wasn't! Never happened to me either! Nope, of course not :)

Something must have gone horribly wrong in my game :blink:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Here are my picks for CRPGS I would like to see:

1)Another CRPG set in the Planescape universe

2) How about a superhero RPG ala Champions?

3) Another Vampire RPG but using the Dark Ages setting

4) A cyberpunk RPG done in the style of Fallout rather than System Shock 2/Deus Ex

image002.gifLancer

Lately I've been playing a lot of sports games that have a basic rpg component to them. It's not much but I would mind seeing that expanded and maybe applied to other genres as well. For instance a Battletech/Mechwarrior type of game that has a story and world outside of the ****pit. That's just me though.

Edit: HA! it masked c o c k p i t :D

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Cockpit.

Works for me. :blink:"

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think Sims is a strategy game. Your units have needs and you have to gather resources to fulfill them. Also, there's no set goal, but it's all a big sandbox.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds