Tattoos

Gabrielle

I think tattoes are ugly and they tell me a lot about the character of the person wearing them.

Most tattoes have no thought behind them. They're just there because it's fashionable right now and they suck. I hate those kinds of tattoes. Then there are some very rare examples of tattoes that are smart, well thought out and downright sexy. Very rare though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

All I'll say about the Nameless One's Rune of Torment arm tattoo is I've seen some hideous examples of ones that look like pencil sketches or just really poorly done, and they're embarassing.

The one my friend has, has been completely filled in, mostly with black ink... and whilst it took hours to do and cost a small fortune it at leasts look half reasonable. I say that, but part of my mind seems to remember it being vaguely cartoony so errrrrgh... lol

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

Tattoos can be nice depending on how much or what design you have put on you, I think it is quite common these days for people to have aleast one

Not sure how true it is but I think alot of girls are having tattoos at least as much as guys

I have one on my leg- I will probably get one more on my arm or shoulder

something that is easily covered up - while working in the corporate world

My next one I have been spending the last 2 years thinking of what to get but seems like I'm back 2 square one :) no clue (no rush I guess)

Has anyone watched those reality tv shows of tattooing - I think one is called Miami ink - kinda interesting

Edited by Delta Truth

All I'll say about the Nameless One's Rune of Torment arm tattoo is I've seen some hideous examples of ones that look like pencil sketches or just really poorly done, and they're embarassing.

The one my friend has, has been completely filled in, mostly with black ink... and whilst it took hours to do and cost a small fortune it at leasts look half reasonable. I say that, but part of my mind seems to remember it being vaguely cartoony so errrrrgh... lol

GIS helped me find this one, it seems pretty decent.

bmegl133643.jpg

A full upper body tattoo that stopped at the wrists and neck line (so as to be covered by a shirt) filled with Torment related tattoos, including TNO's note to himself would be neat. Need to figure out what the script the note's written in would look like though.

Edited by Child of Flame

Haha, I know a dude who has 'Vampire' tattooed on his neck in Kanji letters.

Some people are just dumb.

The only reason I haven't got a tattoo yet is because of job eligibility. I remember when I was a couple years younger I thought it would be the most awesome thing ever to have a Chinese Dragon with the head starting at your bicep and wrapping around your arm, tail ending on the back of your hand.

Since then I decided it wasn't the greatest idea since a shirt wouldn't cover it up.

I have nothing against tattoos... I was even going to get one a couple of years ago (a cute little tattoo just near my hip but changed my mind)... I just find that the vast majority of tattoos I've seen are rather tasteless (in my opinion) and probably not well thought out :)

Having said that, I despise tattoos on necks... gah! :(

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Having said that, I despise tattoos on necks... gah!  :thumbsup:

I'm not a fan either... unless the neck happens to belong to Nicky Katt. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I don't know, the idea of being clothed in art is appealing.

Well, there's art and then there's plain rubbish, like dragons and tribals.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

True.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds