Best order to do the planets?

linda

I don't mind letting Mira take a lot of Scout levels before Jedifying her. Leave her as a ranged combatant. When she's a Jedi, give her the powers that let you deflect without a lightsaber.

The best reason for going to Nar Shaddaa is to get HK-47 and GO-T0, if you care about influencing them. Mira's a nonissue since you get all the influence you want from her from dialog.

OTOH, you get better results from your personal crystal if you pick it up early, don't you? I know I've never maxed the thing when I didn't at least visit Dantooine first.

hardest part of the game is defeating hanhar when your at level 50 with an unleveled mira in the kath hound pit on nar shar, but it is worth it if you can (w00t)

has anyone encountered the handmaiden problem when you can't defeat her in combat if you are like level 50 and she is unleveled?

• 3 weeks later...
I use to do Nar Shaddar first but in later games found the route that makes the most sence to me is:

1) Goto Dant and get personal Crystal then leave (pick up Disciple if playing female)

2) Dunx/Onderon

3) Nar Shaddar

4) Finish Onderon

5) Finish Dant

6) head back to NAr Shaddar and tell rodian vendor about Dant and Onderon to finish quest

7) Korriban

Thats the route I always take now anyways :thumbsup:

I'm trying to get through a little of Dantoine so i can get my lightsaber, but it seems like I have to go through a few quests to do it. When you wrote to get a personal crystal, are you talking about the lightsaber?

Nar Shaddaa, Dxun, Dantooine, Korriban

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'm a little new here, but my two cents is I always do Korriban second, because of the infinite hssiss glitch. I like being a bruiser early on in the order, and I've sat there and used the infinite hssiss to get ten levels in a sitting (I have lots of patience when it comes to using the d20 system to it's full effect). That's just me though. Other than that, I vary where I go first and last quite a bit.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

No, Its just common sense unless its ur first time playing

'twas. I thought I did a fine order. Dantooine, Korriban, Nar Shadda and Onderon. Made sense as an adventure. Find the Jedi, seek out the Sith, run from the Sith, then party time haha

So what is the mistake with doing Onderon last. ?

I strongly felt like going straight to Korriban the first time but reloaded. I do see that there is a problem with the tomb.. also I want to get party characters early next time. But Onderon planetfall is best with a character ready to roll imo

Edited by Indev Noor

Guest The Architect

I always do the planets in this order in KOTOR II...

Dantooine

Nar Shadaa

Dxun/Onderon

Korriban

In KOTOR, I always do the planets in this order....

Kashyyk

Tatooine

Manaan

Korriban

It works pretty god damn well for me all the time.

I tend to do Telos first, then Dant, Nar Shaddar, Dxun and then Korriban. I'm not altogether sure why I do... I guess its because of K1 and how I took on Korriban last. "I am Darth Revan" :thumbsup:

I'm not fond of Nar Shaddar and I guess thats why I leave it until second. I enjoy storming the palace, so I leave that until after Nar Shaddar as something to cheer me up. <_< ;)

Maybe next game, I'll try taking on Nar Shaddar first.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!