Frappr!

Child of Flame

You're not in the same state. I'm a very lazy stalker. If you want me to stalk you, you'd really best come to Southern California.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You know, now I really can start stalking you, kumquat.  bwahahaha  :evil:

As I said, I'm two zip codes away from my marker, not a huge geographical distance, but it makes it that much harder. :ph34r:

anyways, anyone know how to add to or change your marker?

"To add a shoutout, just enter your name, zipcode, and shoutout above.

Your name will only appear once on the map, but you can enter multiple shoutouts the same way."

that might change your comment and picture, but i don't know if you can change where your marker is... but Kumq, i was able to get to your marker from the global map (w00t) . one must only click on the slight hint of a shadow behind Lonewolf.

Did I mention I was sorry for my geographic location? :huh:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Your name will only appear once on the map, but you can enter multiple shoutouts the same way."

that might change your comment and picture, but i don't know if you can change where your marker is

Thx, btw.

I wasn't actually thinking of moving my marker tho, I just meant to add a picture

that might change your comment and picture, but i don't know if you can change where your marker is

Thx, btw.

I wasn't actually thinking of moving my marker tho, I just meant to add a picture

Click on "share a photo". You are welcome to use my account btw. :huh:"

Edited by julianw

Did I mention I was sorry for my geographic location?  :huh:

I appreicate that, but the damage has been done.

Clearly one of us has to move. EDIT: Physically

I'll start packing. :'(

How's a few millimeters sound?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I'll start packing.  :'(

How's a few millimeters sound?

Ohio looks openish....for now

:o

God, no!

- Everlast

Move to Virginia and then you'll hide Commissar's tag. Heaven knows that no-one can see my tag at all with julian, Bokishi, and Azban covering me. I guess folks figured it was either them or a brown paper bag.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ehmm, I'm in.

Commissar, you're cute.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

visby.jpg

I live in a medival city on an Island in the middle of the friggin' Baltic. Its great. I mean, who else has to pass a portculis on their way to Uni?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm in awe. And jealous; where exactly is your Uni, Joar?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Wait...Visby? I've been there was, long ago. An ok joint, albeit very windy.

kirottu said:

I live in a medival city on an Island in the middle of the friggin' Baltic. Its great. I mean, who else has to pass a portculis on their way to Uni?

Nice portculis Kafty.....Although I'm in an another city at the moment, I bet most of europeans here and most definitely all americans and canadians don't pass near things I do/did every day. :wub:"

Anyways my home town called Split is around 1700 years old...established around the palace Roman emperor Diocletian build for himself for his retirement in the late 3rd century - he was the only Roman emperor that retired on his own. A lot of the old palace is still visible today, so here are a bunch of pics where I pass every day:

split4.jpg

...one of the main square....

split.jpg

29121-The-Sphinx-at-Split-1.jpg

...the sphinx the Romans probably stole after their campaign in Egypt...

dalmatia_columns.jpg

29118-Diocletian-s-Mausoleum-in-Split-1.jpg

...the entrance into the cathedral where I was baptised BTW :D

AVIKATED.gif

the cathedral itself...

split02.jpg

1188429-Diocletians_Palace-Split.jpg

Here's a pic of the remnants of the palace today...

Split is a typical sunny mediterranean city where everybody lives with the layback attitude - take it easy life :(

Hildegard

Edited by Kinslayer