KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I like it. If anything it could work towards remedying the shortcomings of both Jedi Academy and KotOR2.

What the heck have you people done to the thread?

!

No more Chuck Noris!

yey no chuck norris more kotor 3 ideas

There were very constructive ideas being posted regarding Chuck Norris being in KotoR3, which essentially qualify them as KotOR3 ideas.

Edited by Darth_Schmarth

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Now why would anyone want to pick farce powers? Farce powers and Chuck Norris are a poor match; Chuck Norris, as stated, doesn't need powers of any sort anyway. He only needs to be Chuck Norris.

ok since i wasn't talking chuck norris, that was stupid

No not stupid it's greatness.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Actually I was pondering a mix of the two, there's no way you could actually deflect blaster bolts so let that be determined by the character stats. I had to finagle my way to success in both games, running out of combat and the like. Does a menu make a RPG? Maybe (for some) but then I said this was an action/rpg. It'd play somewhat similar to Zelda (with the addition of the force). No one seems to think there's anything wrong with that because, well it's Zelda. But it also has a strong story going for it and I see no reason this wouldn't work for a star wars game as well. Look it's fun to swing a sword, a lot more visceral and satisfying than watching the same attack sequence over and over again. This would work and the most important thing in an RPG is the story anyway. Star Wars has always been associated with a lot of action so this seems a natural direction to take the franchise. I
Edited by Spook

Knight Fall :-

Otherwise it's a fine idea. It's not like combat needs to be deep.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Now why would anyone want to pick farce powers? Farce powers and Chuck Norris are a poor match; Chuck Norris, as stated, doesn't need powers of any sort anyway. He only needs to be Chuck Norris.

ok since i wasn't talking chuck norris, that was stupid

No not stupid it's greatness.

correction: it is retardedness

no chuck norris pcs

if he was HE WOULD HAVE TO HAVE FORCE POWERS AND A LIGHTSABER

because this is SW not Walker: Texas Ranger

capishe

Edited by Skywalker

I like it. If anything it could work towards remedying the shortcomings of both Jedi Academy and KotOR2.

What the heck have you people done to the thread?

!

No more Chuck Noris!

yey no chuck norris more kotor 3 ideas

There were very constructive ideas being posted regarding Chuck Norris being in KotoR3, which essentially qualify them as KotOR3 ideas.

that was so not constructive it is not even funny

I hate you all so, so much.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!