"Bringing balance to the force"

Blank

isn't "bring balance to the force" illogical?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. isn't "bring balance to the force" illogical?

• i agree
    • i disagree

You know how much George likes to mess around with the finished films.  :ermm:

Yes. :( And it wouldn't be so bad if it kept him from making new ones.

GREEDO SHOT FIRST!  :blink:

That's true, and has always been true, ever since the time when it wasn't.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Anakin considered Obi an enemy. His wife bringing Obi to him got him angry because it was tantamount to opening the front doors and letting the barbarians into the village. Thus the fight. But I never did understand why Obi didn't just push anakin in the lava. Or how anakin went up like dry grass.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Anakin considered Obi an enemy. His wife bringing Obi to him got him angry because it was tantamount to opening the front doors and letting the barbarians into the village. Thus the fight. But I never did understand why Obi didn't just push anakin in the lava. Or how anakin went up like dry grass.

Thats what happens when you get too close to lava. I suppose you could say that during the battle they were using the force to counteract the heat (those powers do exist although never in the movies).

After the battle they were both out of force points so Obi Going back would have caused him to go crispy. Maybe thats why he couldnt push him into the lava either.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Am I the only one that thinks a love scene with full frontal nudity (only Natalie, no wang plzthx) would have made the movie better?

Silly boys. :cat:

aww come on admit it...even the ladies would've found it....nice :)"

After the battle they were both out of force points

I see what you mean...just sounds so stupid cos it's like game talk. No Force Drain or anything?

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Am I the only one that thinks a love scene with full frontal nudity (only Natalie, no wang plzthx) would have made the movie better?

No, i concur with the assessment that a little nude natalie would have done wonders. Not in ep 3 though, she'd be all preggo and stuff.. unless that floats your boat

Does it ever! (w00t)

:)

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

No, i concur with the assessment that a little nude natalie would have done wonders. Not in ep 3 though, she'd be all preggo and stuff.. unless that floats your boat

Depends...

...would there be stretchmarks?!! :)

Regarding the imblance to the force being illogical. Buddhism which is similar to Jedism, core principal is that of the Middle Path, to not stray to either extreme.

Not to Gorge on Food <-------> starve yourself.

More related to Neither extreme of Nihilism <--------> Absolutism.

Buddha's Assumption is that the middle path is the healthiest.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I see what you mean...just sounds so stupid cos it's like game talk. No Force Drain or anything?

A regular person couldnt survive that close to lava. Their clothes would combust.

It does make sense that either Anakin was out of power or the shock of having both his legs chopped off broke his concentration.

It's a little more difficult to explain Obi, although in the original screenplay the scene was written in a completely different way.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Here is why i say it is illogical. Why would any LS jedi want to bring balance to the force? I would want to bring extreme imbalance to the force in the favour of my alignment. i've never heard anybody talk about this fallacy before, so i wondered what others would think of it.

That's why I killed them (in KOTOR2) even though I was LS.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf