The Warriors

Draken

I guess the only thing aside from the graphics ( which Draken mentioned in his first post ) is the absence of online play. Hell, we could have been the Obsidian Street Warriors!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

So I'm a little curious to how far along the rest of you are in this game. Post your mission stats if you can. I'd post mine but then everyone would see I'm still on the second or third mission... :(

Plus I missed most of the tags last time I played, maybe I should just keep quiet about this.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I finished a hundred percent...which, by the way, was not easy. I had trouble with the flashback missions, particulary "Scout's Honor". Playing that mission on the Hardcore Soldier Difficulty is not a walk in the park.

The unlockable "Unleash the Fury" diffilculty is worth it.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Something else I noticed: In the Flashback mission 'Heavy Muscle", at the end you can clearly see Cochise with the Warriors at the end, in full uniform. But the next flashback mission, set after the aforementioned one, has you playing as Cochise trying to become a Warrior!

Continuity, people!

1169782506.gif

If you beat the game 100% on Hardcore Soldier, start a new game and one of the difficulties is "Unleash The Fury". If you select it, you play the game slightly tougher the Hardcore Soldier, and as the Baseball Furies, bats and all. All the Warriors are replaced by Furies, and vice versa.

Sadly, the story stays the same, as does the voice acting. Still awesome, though.

1169782506.gif

Rockstar's games have never appealled to me. beating and killing everything while trudging through a lame excuse for a storyline gets old for me somehow ;) I don't know, it must just be me. Okay, so for the first day of having a rockstar game you say, "wow you can kill this and destroy that and run around more and shoot that and it blows up so funny and then you sprint over there and kick the fuzz with your special combos and realistic combat abilities" But then it got boring for me.

sorry, but i will save myself some time, stress, and money by not coming out to play with the warriors.

u suck blakn

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 1 month later...