T.O.M.B.S, vol 3

Cantousent

Don't be a .

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Don't be a fluffy wimp?

Don't be a slave to political correctness?

Don't be a doofus?

Come on, dammit, finish your sentences, pixies. Otherwise, you'll be next after Gorth instead of Kirottu.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Don't diss Launch, nannyboy. :angry:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

She's...out there. I'll ask why she doesn't post some much any more.

Wait a bit.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Edit:Then again, why bother? You probably just PM'ed her anyway.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

So here you make complete strangers write a review of your personality?!? That's sick!

Yet so strangely erotic...

Edited by Draken_Fett

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

So here you make complete strangers write a review of your personality?!? That's sick!

Yet so strangely erotic...

I take it you don't want a report.

Gorth is still my next target, lest he forget.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

lol

Hey, I'm willing to do all these reports, but it will take me forever. Any volunteers to help with the backload?

Obsidian Plays

I don't have to work tommorow so I can review Draken if you don't have time Eldar. But be warned I plan on a major brain cell decrease Thursday so Fetts review might consist of a title and not much else... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The subject of this report is Gorth

___

Standardized Attributes:

Intelligence: 5

Didactic (Good): 0 [5]

Didactic (Bad): 0 [2]

Annoyance: 0

Chutzpah: 1

Wits: 4

Charisma: 4

Will: 1

Eloquence: 4

Kindness: 4

____

Assessment of reviewer

Obsidian Plays

I haven't forgotten a single one of you. It's just that I take a while to think of how I'm going to approach each report. That's why it takes me so long to do each one. That's why I was so happy when Kor agreed to do Draken's report. It's not that I won't eventually do one. It's only that I don't know how long it will take me to do it.

Obsidian Plays