Comics

Oerwinde

Dead End is a classic. That alien was totally unexpected. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I prefer humorous comics and never cared much for the semi-nude or really "super" marvel crap stories. But that's partially ignorance as I've seen some new Batman albums that looks really great. :- At one time I did collect Morbus Gravis "Druuna" for obvious reasons :o , but it didn't last that long.

Comics like: Asterix & Obelix, Blueberry, Spirou (Splint & Co), Gaston (Vakse Viggo), Valerian (Linda & Valentin) are among my favorites...and some I only know in danish (Henrik & Hagbart, Benny Bomst

(Signatures: disabled) 

Marvel did another wipe through of mutants with the house of M.

(last one they did was with the mutant massacre)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Eh, no biggies.

Hawkeye and a couple of other crappy avengers and some 3rd rate mutants.

Magneto lost his powers, no one knows where Xavier is, and most of the core X-men have their powers.

For you x-men buffs, i have seen a picture or two and an action-figure of wolverine with broken skeleton-like claws (though, the action figure's skeleton claws weren't teh broken :lol: ). i was wondering, what the heck is up with that? and... it looks cool... but i want to know what happened to him.

Edited by Blank

Eh, no biggies.

Hawkeye and a couple of other crappy avengers and some 3rd rate mutants.

Magneto lost his powers, no one knows where Xavier is, and most of the core X-men have their powers.

For you x-men buffs, i have seen a picture or two and an action-figure of wolverine with broken skeleton-like claws (though, the action figure's skeleton claws weren't teh broken :huh: ). i was wondering, what the heck is up with that? and... it looks cool... but i want to know what happened to him.

couple of years ago magneto yanked all the metal from Wolvarines body. Thus he was running around with bone claws for a while (kitty used em as throwing knives for a time).

The Grand Theft America storyline has been pretty cool in the Ultimates. Nick Fury creating his army of superheroes in S.H.I.E.L.D. brought the wrath of an international coalition after the US used the Ultimates in a preemptive strike on the middle east. Conquered the US in hours. The Ultimates had Thor, so Loki caused the Ultimates to take down 3 of their own guys by faking security footage. Pretty cool.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

couple of years ago magneto yanked all the metal from Wolvarines body. Thus he was running around with bone claws for a while (kitty used em as throwing knives for a time).

:huh: ouch! at least he had that healing ability. so, did he get the atomantium (sp?) claws back or what? and you know how the bone claws were broken, what about that? did he try to break down a metal door and forgot that his mettle didn't match his metal anymore? (pun see! mettle metal! HAHA! good one, eh?post-15284-1134168228.gif )

:huh: ouch! at least he had that healing ability. so, did he get the atomantium (sp?) claws back or what? and you know how the bone claws were broken, what about that? did he try to break down a metal door and forgot that his mettle didn't match his metal anymore? (pun see! mettle metal! HAHA! good one, eh?post-15284-1134168228.gif )

the claws would break off and grow back pretty fast... I didn't actually read it I just know it happened...

I'm guessing anything that could break a bone broke his claws seeing as they are incredibly thin and they arn't built like a birds for strength.

He got them back when Marvel "relaunch" alot of their heros (mainly guys like the Fantastic Four" awhile back. The fallout of the Onslaught saga.

He had the bone ones broken a few times, but the first time iirc was by this guy that has adamantium skin named Cyber.

He got them back when Marvel "relaunch" alot of their heros (mainly guys like the Fantastic Four" awhile back. The fallout of the Onslaught saga.

He had the bone ones broken a few times, but the first time iirc was by this guy that has adamantium skin named Cyber.

so, bam, they are back? that is lame to me... but whatever. i like the idea of his bones breaking and whatever when he would try to use them like they were metal, and that they would grow back. and i don't think his bones would be that breakable. like, he's got three of them per hand, so there is some extra support, then anybody's bones aren't that easy to break. i mean, i am sure if they are sharp he could just puncture people with them and be alright for the most part, but the slashing would have to go. and i figured out why wolverine always looks angry-constipated. its because when he launches his claws out it goes through his recently healed skin, and that hurts, really badly, so hence the constant constipation frustration facial expression,

of which i can do an impression,

though it'll take a practice session,

so i'd better put on my armour meshin,

to stop the flying poop-turd

that people'll throw at me because enough they've heard.

yeah, this rhyme will have me murdered. :ph34r:

Edited by Blank

I recommend leaving the pills, Blank.

I read most of the pre-Onslaught stuff and I'll have to say that while adantium is way cooler then the bone claws, with unbreakabel skeleton and what-not, the bone "phase" proved quite intersting overall. At the time he was also suffering from sped up regression. That was mainly because he didn't have the constant fight between his body's immune system and the alien adamantium going on, hsi healing factor could "unlock" it's whole potential and that caused him to become more and more animal. There were some nice monologues and, albeit rather cliche, innner struggle during that period. Although his increased animalism did make social encounters rather...unsocial; he said aloud many times that he wasn't bothered by the regression, but actually liked to let go. Hama's Wolverine was rather fresh, methinks.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I recommend leaving the pills, Blank.

Although his increased animalism did make social encounters rather...unsocial Hama's Wolverine was rather fresh, methinks.

That was the famous Wolvering without a nose phase wasn't it? And the bandana for a mask? I guess for a guy who covers his eye and calls himself 'patch' anything is possible.

I read the synopsis for the House of M last night. Even though I shuddered a bit when *gasp* Wolvie was the one to remember the other reality. And one question

did Hawkeye come back again when Scarlett Witch rebooted the world ( again) with less mutants?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I don't think Hawkeye situation changed.

BTw, EVERYONE was a member of the other reality.

What happened it, the scarlett witch altered reality to give everyone what they "want". Spider-Man was rich and, as peter parker, famous, etc.

So, ya, it was like one big marvel "What If". Currently the only concequence of it has been some B-list heros getting axed and 99% of the worlds mutants losing their powers.

Also, the Marvel Zombies thingy is cheesy but decent. Not sure where they are going with it (it a branch off of a Ultimate Fantastic Four plot line, btw)

Has anyone read the Drizzt comic book? I was thinking of buying it...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Has anyone read the Drizzt comic book? I was thinking of buying it...

It is complete rubbish. Its probably the most amateurish comic book Ive laid my eyes on, most prominent being the extremely poor Photoshopped colouring.

Notice the face on the top right panel, its just mangled. The penciling is ok even though most characters stare blindly into space, but the inking and colouring is just substandard.

post-4899-1134600164_thumb.jpg

They probably sold the license to a bunch of cheap amateurs looking to make a quick buck off the franchise.

edit: and I forgot that the characters mostly have the same faces, the only real difference is their hairstyle. bad, just bad.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

They probably sold the license to a bunch of cheap amateurs looking to make a quick buck off the franchise.

Devil's Due is doing it. They did a good job with the GI Joe license, but what they've been doing with the Drizzt and Dragonlance stuff is not so nice. Does not look professional at all. Dragonlance is better than the Drizzt stuff, all looks painted and such, but the artist seems to like giving everyone the dumbest facial expressions possible.

Anyway, I just finished reading the whole House of M event. it was pretty interesting. With Peter having all the memories of his life married to Gwen Stacy and his uncle Ben alive that could make Spider-Man a really tortured character.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

One thing with the story that is completely ludicrous is that Drizzt is raised by his evil mum&sisters who are all Lolth clerics and he gets whipped and so on, but still he remains completely naive and good. And he doesnt realise that anything is wrong about drow society until he is sent off to the Academy.

And the silliest thing; during his years at the Academy he sees children being killed for training purpouses etc. but the single worst thing to happen to him is

"..a day that would bring the most repulsive event in his nine years at the academy: the ceremony of graduation"

Which consists of a very attractive Drow female offering to have sex with him. He is naturally appalled and runs away screaming. So shocked by this lewd offer is he that he renounces Lolth :blink:

..I think a certain Drow and/or Fantasy writer needs to come out of the closet :-"

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "