Stacking

First off, welcome to the forums!

By 'stack' I suppose you mean upgrade? If you do then yes, you can. Although, only some robes can be upgraded. Go to a workbench (or lab table, I forget which one it is) and select the robe you wish to upgrade. Then use whatever under or over layers you have and there you go.

(Keep in mind that not all over and under layers work with all the robes though)

Ok ill give you a example

on the sith tomb on Dxun I had hk-47 in my party and he was holding a Mandalorian Blaster that could have been upgraded, so I took it to a bench and I just started put things into it the original stast were 3-14 I belive and after that something happened and it became 17-21 how I did that I dont know lol

Depends on the kinds of upgrades that are slotted into the blaster.

An example with armour and robes:

Biorestorative Underlay I - Gives regeneration 1

Biorestorative Underlay II - Gives regeneration 2

Biorestorative Underlay III - Gives regeneration 3

Biorestorative Underlay IV - Regeneration 3 and Con +1

Biorestorative Underlay V - Regeneration 3 and Con +3

What kinds of upgrades did you use with the blaster? (Pinpoint scope, targeting scope, mandalorian chamber, rylith power cell, precision chamber etc)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You can also put all of the Environment protection underlays.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Does n e one know how to stack Jedi Robes? I have heard there are ways to do it but I dont know how

THE ART OF STACKING JEDI ROBES:

Now you know what to equip, so let the stacking begin. Iron every robe before placing it in the stack. If it goes in crisp and clean, odds are more in its favor of coming out the same. Tie all the knots, button all the buttons and zip all the zippers.

Now you need to learn to fold your Jedi Robes. Practice folding like they do in Sith Academies

manthing2.jpg

Does n e one know how to stack Jedi Robes? I have heard there are ways to do it but I dont know how

THE ART OF STACKING JEDI ROBES:

Now you know what to equip, so let the stacking begin. Iron every robe before placing it in the stack. If it goes in crisp and clean, odds are more in its favor of coming out the same. Tie all the knots, button all the buttons and zip all the zippers.

Now you need to learn to fold your Jedi Robes. Practice folding like they do in Sith Academies

I dont remember what I put in the blaster but come on from 3-14 to around 18-20ish I dont see 2 upgrades being that effective

Mandalore's blaster starts arourd 5 to 13 or so. By the time I reached the Ravenger, he was dishing out 18 to 25 or so.

I can get a single Watchman Blaster firing 30-50 damage by the time I'm at the Ravager, so that aint much.

Once you can get Pure Rylith Cells and Mandalorian Chambers and such you can get some ridiculous amounts of damage with blasters.

Edited by DoubleX