What are you playing now?

Darque

I am just about to finish IWD II. I have had the game forever (the day it came out), but have never got past Kuldahar for one reason or another. I decided to pursue it to the end a couple of weeks ago. The Severed Hand seems to be pretty well done after a SLOW chapter 5 trek through Dragon Eye.

Goodness, I wish they would finish up that whole Icewind Gate project, but it looks like it has been abadoned. I really, really like the interface and the 3rd edition ruleset from IWD II and would like to play BG2 that way.

I don't have any idea what I am gonna do after finishing IWD II. I don't see any games that appeal to me currently and it is a long trip to NWN2. I might try Oblivion if they release it soon, but I was disgusted with Morrowind.

:blink:

I was dumb enough to play Icewind Dale before the Baldur's Gate's and now it feels like a huge step back when I try to play those. The interface is so much better in Icewind Dale and I don't even know where the difference's at.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've been trying to play X3:Reunion but I'm still getting crap framerates even with both patches. Though reading through the Egosoft forums shows I'm not the only person to suffer from low fps despite exceeding most of the recommended specs.

I'd love to see this game running smoothly as it is has beautiful graphics.

Other than that it's mostly been Dungeon Siege 2 and Gran Turismo 4 which has me seriously thinking about cheating................God I hate doing the licences :(

I'm still playing Shadow of Amn. 80 hours in.

I feel your painn.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Soon enough I will. After kicking some drow butt.

Thanks Darque. Try and get a tank girl avatar, please? :wacko:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds