Why Football is better than soccer

kumquatq3

There. Judge for yourselves. It's quite obvious that outside of bodybuilding, American football is probably the sport that produces the most muscle freaks...

I think it's clear.

Soccer produces the prettiest players and Football produces the most athletic.

Steroids and butt slapping doesn't necessarily equal athletic.

And as Loki said: Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer. :ph34r:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'm not saying its not a sport because of the steroids. Benned performance enhancing drugs are a problem in many sports.

Bodybuilding isn't a sport because its wholly subjective. Its dependant upon the whim of the judges, there is little skill involved. However that does not mean to say the guys don't work hard, they train intensely and make themselves grotesque in the vain hope that their look will satisfy the judges.

The weaknesses are, it's a game for sissies.

Rugby players are weak midgets

You can't compare those weaklings to the 6'2''-6'10'' 300+ pounds (of muscle) monsters, who can sprint faster than most people on earth, that play football.

all natural of course. who said anything about steroids...?

:D

btw, most europeans have no respect at all for american athletes. balco, the drug infested so called 'professional' sports(nba, nhl, nfl, mbl...) etc etc.

do the rest of the world a favour and stay away from football. the real football. we don't need your fat, ugly middle aged supporters and your constant commercial breaks and your drug abuse...

I'm not sure Magnus Samuelsson would agree with you..

I did say bodybuilding is No. 1.

But Magnus isn't a bodybuilder. He competes in strongman competitions and won the World's Strongest Man competition a few years back.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!