paris riots

Walsingham

missed you taks, where ya been?

one of the few conservatives on these boards that hasn't been totally insane

This from a talking kumquat? :ermm:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Need I remind you kumquat is a total hottie!

No special treatment for hotties.

thinks: not as long as I resemble a Games Workshop Ork.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Someone needs to reread the mod handbook  :o

I most certainly do not. I have barely enough SAN as it is, without wasting it on trifles.

Bacl on topic:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4407688.stm

The riots continue. Now my gut instinct is that this should not be allowed to continue. I mean, the nature of govt is order. This is chaos. Greivance or not, is this really about that, or about boredom and deliquency? The urge to destroy?

-Elwood Blues

I don't think its rebellion for the sake of anarchy. I hope the riots end quickly and more importantly i hope whatever issue that caused the rioters to lash out is addressed.

By the new republican i assume you mean Raphael - he is like a caricature of right winger, so ridiculous that I am inclined to believe it is an alt created in attempt to poke fun at bush supporters.

Need I remind you kumquat is a total hottie!

Having a short back and sides and wearing a suit = hottie now, does it? :) Oh! I get it. Sarcasm. Heh. Irony. Yah.

I wanna know what Ms Hilton is rioting about now? Isn't there enough bubbles of air in her aero bar/bath water/brain case or something?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I really need to start getting the news again... I've been blissfully unaware about this because I've been playing COH... Appearently I look like superman...

There haven't been any good riots in amerika recently. sombody start one.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Because she ought to know and behave better. Think of what she might be doing with her power, position and pecuniary pile, rather than enacting her psychological treatments in the public media. I hate yobs. I hate rich yobs more, because they have no reason to be yobs.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Because she ought to know and behave better. Think of what she might be doing with her power, position and pecuniary pile, rather than enacting her psychological treatments in the public media. I hate yobs. I hate rich yobs more, because they have no reason to be yobs.

Then I should stay off the streets of Oxford during term nights.

-Elwood Blues

At least they do it in the privacy of the Oxford main street. Ms Hilton has to inflict her stupidity on the world through the megaphone of tabloid totem-builders, gnashing their teeth for the next expendable scapegoat ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Meh. With so much evil in the world I find it hard to get all that worked up about some skinny peroxide-monkey. I mean thsi thread is about rioting, for feth's sake. destruction, death, doughnuts (possibly). The big three, gentlemen.

-Elwood Blues