Is Carth Dead?

When you fully repair T3 (computer and repair) you get a message from Carth asking for help or something on those lines i can't recall. When you finish the game LS you eventually meet Carth but in DS you don't... so is it safe to assume that he may be dead if you chose a DS revan for K1?

Or maybe, if you start the game DS and Revan was a male, Carth went bonkers over both his buddy Revan being e-veel as well as his son having joined up with the Sith army, and he fled to a cave, becoming a hermit who talks to womprats and gizka and elderberries.

On the offchance that he was killed in the first game by a DS Revan, they didn't include him if you specify that Revan was DS.

evil_twin.jpg

As DS Revan - Carth feeds on Rancors and Gizka on the Unknown World and starts his own Onasi Tribe of Rakata who use blasters :D

Actually I think he's been leaving his blasters all over the place in K2.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Onassi Family Galaxy wide Convenience Stores.

Small blasters, large blasters, silent blasters, customised blaster. You need it blasted ? We got the tools ;)

And yes, Carth is dead :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Carth is a terminator. Even if you kill one, another come after you.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I have no Idea because I haven't played KOTOR my sister's boyfriend is going to let me borrow it but he hasn't given it to me yet...

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"

K2 took a little too much control over the characters in the first game. I mean, Carth is the best star-pilot in the Republic. Would he die? No. If you went evil, then he would die, but that's only in the first game. It sucks that the Exile's responses determins the fate of so many, like Revan, Bastila and Carth.

And another thing: In the end of K1, you rescive a medal and the title "Revan, the prodigable knight" or something, and everyone is hailed as heroes. Did anyone think of that when no one knew the fate of Revan in K2, even if he was hailed as a hero?

Small blasters, large blasters, silent blasters, customised blaster. You need it blasted ? We got the tools :wacko:

-Onasi Outfitters, serving the Galaxy since 3462.

:rolleyes:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds