Impeach Bush?

WITHTEETH

That's quite nice kuma, but it's really not about that, it's about who is the winner and who's the losser, that's the only thing that matters......yeah but you know what, you can always say: it's important to participate :-:o

We'll see whos smiling in 06! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!

Now you're just being childish :)

Search your feelings.

You know it to be true.

And the Sox (illinois) beat the Astros (texas)

It's a sign!

Edited by kumquatq3

Btw, can Bill still hold any key positions in the White House? Like VP or Chief of Staff?

not sure about VP but he could definitely serve as a member of the House or Senate or as an executive minister of some kind.

it rarely happens, but it has happened....John Quincy Adams served in the House as an ex-President.

That's quite nice kuma, but it's really not about that, it's about who is the winner and who's the losser, that's the only thing that matters......yeah but you know what, you can always say: it's important to participate :-:o

We'll see whos smiling in 06! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!

Now you're just being childish :)

Search your feelings.

You know it to be true.

And the Sox (illinois) beat the Astros (texas)

It's a sign!

Even if you(Demos) win the 06 elections and the 08 elections for that matter we all know who is really running the country, it's Chaney's and George(senior)'s friends, hardly politicians, certainly not your miserable weasels at the Democratic party. And you know what? There is nothing you or the damn demos can do about it!

Have a nice day :)

Edited by Raphael

So if Bill serves as the Speaker of the House and both the President and VP decease, he could then become the president? Unlikely scenario, but isn't that a loop hole in the Constitution?

yeah, kinda....same thing with Arnold the Governator....if he were Speaker of the House and both the President and VP died at the same time, we would have a scenario that the Constitution does not normally allow.....a foreign-born President.

yeah, kinda....same thing with Arnold the Governator....if he were Speaker of the House and both the President and VP died at the same time, we would have a scenario that the Constitution does not normally allow.....a foreign-born President.

Arnie as pres that would be cool :D

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

electioniq6is.th.png

progress9le.th.jpg

education1qz.th.jpg

Nuff said

That's quite nice kuma, but it's really not about that, it's about who is the winner and who's the losser, that's the only thing that matters......yeah but you know what, you can always say: it's important to participate :-" :)

Oh, the irony.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That's quite nice kuma, but it's really not about that, it's about who is the winner and who's the losser, that's the only thing that matters......yeah but you know what, you can always say: it's important to participate :-:lol:

You are Jodo. It's a statistical impossibility that two persons that inane can coexist in a given time period.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That's quite nice kuma, but it's really not about that, it's about who is the winner and who's the losser, that's the only thing that matters......yeah but you know what, you can always say: it's important to participate :-:lol:

You are Jodo. It's a statistical impossibility that two persons that inane can coexist in a given time period.

Of course it's Jodo... I said he was and I'm always right :D

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

This is doomed to fail from the start. The dems for one thing won't have anything solid to impeach Bush with. They have nothing on him. Clinton was impeached mainly because of perjury. This entire thing is little more than a political stunt. :lol: I do not envy Bush's position however, given his current slump in approval ratings (one of the lowest on record).

I'm aware of that. But this isn't the first time something like this has happened. My point is anything the Dems attempt like this would be doomed to fail from the start, and would be downright stupid to begin with. :lol: Then again, that hasn't stopped them in the past, has it? :-

Edited by Mothman