NHL is back

Fionavar

I never really think its too fair comparing centers to wings, but I'd choose Sykora because of championship exp. with New Jersey

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yeah he had a seizure. Apparently his heart stopped and they performed CPR and there was also reports of a defibrilator being used.

Last I heard he was in stable condition though.

In other [better] news, Edmonton apparently won their game in ugly fashing. (Hey, a W is a W).

I missed a good chunk of the Oiler game because of work ( hey thanks for not giviing me any days off for two weeks ****) but what from I saw Alanschu was right. It was an ugleh win.

But two points is two points. To quote thepixiesrock:

Am I right fellas?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It looks like Sid the Kid has the edge over Ovechkin tonight. At least after the first, that is. Sid has a goal and is plus 2 while Ovy has no points and is minus 1.

Plus Sergei Gonchar was reactivated from the IR today and he has a point!! (w00t) (w00t)

and of course the Caps score two in a few minutes ( Ovechkin to boot) just to make me look bad ;)

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Alright so they took away Ovechkins goal but what a great game! The Caps came on like gangbusters! That Glen Hanlon really has everybody working right now. Its just too bad he couldn't do it with the superstars last time out. On top of that you have the Sid-makeyoulookfoolishandwatchmethreadthisononeknee-Crosby possibly making Ovechkin the biggest victim of the lockout.

On top of that you have Jaromir Jagr getting a goal plus hitting the post at least four times before netting the winner in the shootout. It's really weird seeing him be the first person in on the forecheck and also being one of the first men back defensively. Maybe the new NHL is Bizarro hockey.

And to beat that Pavel Demitra puts me back in the running in my hockey pool ( he and Frolov are in both my teams) with four assists tonight.

I'm not trying to be ignorant Mkreku but what an absolutely great night to have a hockey package from my satellite provider. You know the 186 seems like money well spent each and every year... :D

And my favorite sportscaster for an American team has to be Rick Jeanneret from the Sabres: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Jeanneret

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Well, heading into DC for the Caps - Lightning game in a couple of hours. I'm hoping attendance is crap due to Thanksgiving, 'cause we went with cheap $35 seats, and I'd prefer to be able to mosey on down to center ice.

I'm also realizing the massive mistake of trying to get anywhere the day before Thanksgiving, which is why we're heading in so ridiculously early, and just going to hang around drinking Labatt Blue until 7:00.

I only miss watching games when the Leafs are playing.. :blink:

Aactually, I think I would have enjoyed seeing the Pittsburgh-Washington game too. I want to see Ovechkin level some NHL veterans, damnit!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well tonight I have the option of ordering the Oilers game on Pay Per View. But its against the Wild, so I'm not really decided if it will be worth it. Plus LOST is on tonight...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Great! Thanks for sharing that enightening peice of information with us KK!

Here is Fedoruks' hit on Petr Nedved, http://www.hockeyfights.com/cf1013/051122_...uk_odonnell.wmv

And Shane Doan with fiah in his eyes,

tehcheapshot

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Yes, the Rangers' One Man Luck Sow continues.

There is no doubt that JJ deserves MVP honours. He is easily the main reason why the Rangers are doing so well.. Sadly, it won't last as it's too much to expect someone who had aportion of his salary stolen to continue carrying an entire team on his shoulders.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It was a slight leap off the ice. I thought Gauthiers' penalty was questionable. Did the Doan link work? Meta had to give me some help because I'm kinda slow and had to ask for help renaming the link... :(

Did you listen to the Leafs game tonight M?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Ouch did anyone see the clip of linesman Don VanMassenhoven catching a deflected puck with his face t? Apparantley he needed seven hours of reconstructive surgery and is unable to fly home for at least a week.

I don't think a visor would have helped at all on that. As much as I like to rag on the officials I don't think it would be prudent to think of this as funny.

Anyways this is what he looked like before...

vanmassenhovendon8th.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif