Which Jedi Master least deserved their fate?

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jedi Master least deserved their fate?

• Dorak
    • Kavar
    • Lonna Vash
    • Vandar Tokare
    • Vrook Lamar
    • Zez-Kai Ell
    • Zhar Lestin

Why are so many people picking Vash?

It seem like alot of people vote for Lonna Vash because she wasn't so "evil" during Dantooine and such...

But, remember, the rest (well, except for Vrook) wasn't totally "wacko" before Dantooine either.

But it still seems that is all forgotten and only Dantooine Meet remembered.

I am certain, if Vash was made alive and made Dantooine, she would become the uber-b*tch of the Jedi Council...  :ph34r:

Some one should put Atris up there. She really deserved her fate. She was a cold, hard bitch!

+

The poll is about "Which Jedi Master LEAST deserver their fate, and not "Which Jedi Master MOST deserved theirfate"

Still, Atris could be added in this poll too.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Besides Atris, also missing from the list is Kreia. There is the Broca divide about her also. [Well...

Atris may have survived, depending on the Exile's choices. Kreia ends up dead no matter what, right?

]

So far as Vrook is concerned -- in K1, he was the only one of the masters who was grumpy. Others were welcoming to the "new beginning" for Revan, while Vrook was skeptic. Which suggests that he was one of Revan's former masters and knew Revan's duplicity all too well.

Secondly, all of the Jedi masters on the Council in K2 were shifty, even Vrook. Skeptic and unwelcoming as Vrook may have been, he still thanked the Exile for saving Khoonda (if LS). And then betrayed them [edit: the Exile]. So I'm not even sure if we can argue for his sincerity.

Edited by Pa3PyX

All pixels deserve their fate

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Betrayed them? Vrook betrayed Khoonda? How exactly? For me, it's a claim of the same sort as the claim that Disciple betrayed the Republic. How?

Atris and Kreia are not Jedi by the time you meet them, and are therefore not included.

Not quite because the Atris-Darth Traya was cut out of the game.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Betrayed them? Vrook betrayed Khoonda? How exactly? For me, it's a claim of the same sort as the claim that Disciple betrayed the Republic. How?

Atris and Kreia are not Jedi by the time you meet them, and are therefore not included.

"Them" referred to "the Exile". I could not say "him" or "her" because that depends on the player's choices. (If I were to refer to Khoonda, the reference would have been "it".)

Not quite because the Atris-Darth Traya was cut out of the game.

Manipulation and deception tend to be common to Atris and Kreia. (Especially against the PC)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Manipulation and deception from Atris? Please. She has, like, two conversations with the Exile in the whole game, and in the first, she just wants to get him off Telos as quickly as possibly. In the second, she reveals the truth about Kreia.

So, going by your suggestion, Atris' interpretation of betrayal uttered by Kreia when the Handmaiden becomes a Guardian is non-manipulative with regards to how the PC is affected, let alone considering self-betrayal?

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yes, of course, Atris is the most important character in the game. She manipulates Exile, Kreia and Nihilus to achieve her own goals: to restore the Jedi Order and to become the strongest Jedi ever by studying Sith holocrons. Atris is also Arren Kae and Brianna's mother.

And she does achieve her goals: the Telosian Academy is inhabited by one (1) Jedi, which means that the Jedi Order was never as powerful as then. In addition, she adopts the dark side, the more powerful one. Also, she succeeds in eliminating the Sith threat and cleansing the Jedi Order from other Jedi Masters, which didn't deserve to live because of their arrogance. To do this, she does the following:

1. Steals the Ebon Hawk and T3-M4, so that Exile will come to Telos.

2. Allows T3-M4 to download her archives, so that Exile can know where to find the other Jedi Masters.

3. After the Masters are dead (if Exile is LS, Atris foresees that it is Kreia who will kill them), her handmaidens bring Kreia to Telos to make Exile follow her. Atris knows about the bond, so she doesn't kill Kreia, as she still needs Exile.

4. When Exile returns to face Atris, she tricks him into believing that it was all Kreia's fault. Also, she reveals her master plan to deal with Nihilus. The plan succeeds, and Atris doesn't even need to face anyone herself.

Atris is supreme and allmighty. She is the central character of the plot and without her, there would be no plot.

Is it just me, or do they never actually expressedly say that Vandar has died? Sure, it's assumed that he died in the destruction of the Dantooine Jedi enclave, but in KOTOR 2, Vrook (I think it was Vrook, anyway) only mentions Zhar and Dorak dying during that time.

Personally, I like to think that Vandar managed to escape, survived, and is hiding a la Yoda, waiting for the right time to return... because he was the only really nice once. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Is it just me, or do they never actually expressedly say that Vandar has died? Sure, it's assumed that he died in the destruction of the Dantooine Jedi enclave, but in KOTOR 2, Vrook (I think it was Vrook, anyway) only mentions Zhar and Dorak dying during that time.

Personally, I like to think that Vandar managed to escape, survived, and is hiding a la Yoda, waiting for the right time to return... because he was the only really nice once. :)

Vandar was run over by Canderous with his SUV on Visas's home planet :)

Vandar was run over by Canderous with his SUV on Visas's home planet :)

That would be interesting to see. :D What happens when they have to explain that in KOTOR III?

Did I just rhyme? Maybe it's because I have so much time :)

Edited by Akhan225