As the forum turns, starring Darth Launch

[Handsome Greedo]

Your choices of colors are very soothing. It gives my heart a sense of peace and serenity. I think I should print it out and meditate with it... :p

Funny... I was thinking just the same thing about your avatar... :wub:

DL

I sure hope, for your sake, that this masquerade is appeasing your feminine side, because it is beginning to disturb me.

You made her type an emoticon, whether it means she was actually smiling or pleased is impossible for you to know. The fact that you derive pride from such a small ridiculous and insignificant solace is pitiful... Frakette

P.S-You did make me smile Mr.Draken.  :D

OWNED.

Anyway, I don't want another art thread closed (or do I? :) ), so let's get more...you know...art.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

To the last five people who posted, please don't post here again.

post-1658-1130538051_thumb.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ren Var?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ren Var is the planet. I'm only guessing though.

You made her type an emoticon, whether it means she was actually smiling or pleased is impossible for you to know. The fact that you derive pride from such a small ridiculous and insignificant solace is pitiful... Frakette

You seem bitter. Perhaps you require a "Stick From Ass Removal Kit".

To the last five people who posted, please don't post here again.

post-1658-1130538051_thumb.jpg

Muuuuch better than anything I could do with paint. No idea what the hell it is though...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast