Tell what kind of geeky evil you have done.

kirottu

Kill a cat and we'll call it even

Sorry but I could never kill a cat, I just love them too much.....

You dog killing BASTARD

Well cats never hurt me, but honestly, if they did I think I would return the favour....

'dog killing bastard' you say....well, when I finally gather 1500$ for a M4 I've been wanting to buy, I'll start killing dogs around town and then with my knife, I'll take their eyes out and piss in their eye sockets and carve kumquatq3 into their skulls....thanks for inspiring me :devil:

[\joking]

Edited by Hildegard

I think kirottu means lame stuff like deleting somebody's save games or whatever.

Or all the lame jokes you people make on this site.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think kirottu means lame stuff like deleting somebody's save games or whatever.

Or all the lame jokes you people make on this site.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

'dog killing bastard' you say....well, when I finally gather 1500$ for a M4 I've been wanting to buy, I'll start killing dogs around town and then with my knife, I'll take their eyes out and piss in their eye sockets and carve kumquatq3 into their skulls....thanks for inspiring me

maybe me and the chimps can find a common enemy :devil:

during high school I told sombody he was "on the list"... didn't say what the list was, i just let his mind do the work for me (remember I was one hauled of to county mental health).

Needless to say one of the vice principals came up and talked to me about it later

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Case and point.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Geeky evil stuff? Hmm...

There was one time when in my school we found out how to send popup messages to other computers on the server. So we'd basically go around sending messages to other people who were using other computers. Some were obscene, others were fairly innocent things like "Shut Down. Now." or "[name]: go to the principal's office."

Also this year, a couple buddies of mine found the number of a pay phone inside our school in one of the starewells and basically called it to the point where the teachers had to leave it off the hook.

yeah, we're so evil. (mind you, that's only geeky evil stuff) :)

Edited by Mothman

Case and point.

If we're all so terribly unfunny compared to you, bla bla bla, why are you here?

I mean, don't do us any favors, we will soldier on without your avatar humor.

I never said I was any funnier, and really, it's just those pictures with captions that I find completely unfunny.

Edited by thepixiesrock

That wasn't a very mean thing to say.

Okay, well I used to live in the inside room of a very large barracks compex in Korea. The folks on the end woudl freeze during the winter while the folks on the inside would roast. We would keep changing the thermostat and there were some tense moments when two folks would come in to change the thermostat at the same time. After a couple of weeks of literally coming in from the freezing cold only to have a blast of sweltering heat blow over me when I entered my room, I was starting to hate being home. One morning, when I got home from partying, I opened the door and a wave of heat poured over me. I walked to the thermostat and punched it. It flew off the wall. I picked it up and put it on top of the television set. It was the best nights sleep I'd had in months. It got downright chilly and I had to put a blanket over myself.

The next morning, there was a group of folks there looking over the scene. Repairmen, the Korean fellow who cleaned the barracks for us, the guy in charge of the barracks. When I came out, they asked me if I knew what happened. I smiled and told them I didn't know anything, but I sure slept well the night before. They knew I did it, but they couldn't prove anything. ...And considering the amount of trouble I always found when I was that age, I don't think it would've mattered much if they did.

As far as the dog killing thing goes, if the animals owner cannot control it, then it is a menace and there is no problem putting it down. I have killed both dogs and cats before, although I would probably have killed it at the time. I know I would not have been able to force myself to kill it in cold blood. I regret having killed anything. ...But, on the other hand, you really did do a service. Dogs can and sometimes do kill people. After all, it might have been a small child the dog had attacked in the first place instead of you.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

At school, if people left the room without locking their computer, I'd change their wallpaper to tubgirl, or goatse, or that **** bouquet, so when they got back and started shutting everything down, BAM, optical assault.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I was evasdropping on two people talking about one of their own commitment issues so I turn around and shouted, "Pulling an Atton, are we?" I said that so loud, that everyone walking by looked at them as they stared at me funny.

Not evil. Just really stupid.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

'dog killing bastard' you say....well, when I finally gather 1500$ for a M4 I've been wanting to buy, I'll start killing dogs around town and then with my knife, I'll take their eyes out and piss in their eye sockets and carve kumquatq3 into their skulls....thanks for inspiring me :p

[\joking]

Why the hell are you going to buy an M4?

'dog killing bastard' you say....well, when I finally gather 1500$ for a M4 I've been wanting to buy, I'll start killing dogs around town and then with my knife, I'll take their eyes out and piss in their eye sockets and carve kumquatq3 into their skulls....thanks for inspiring me :p

[\joking]

Why the hell are you going to buy an M4?

If you had bothered to read the whole post you would have known.

I dunno, I was kind of wondering the same thing. Commissar was just willing to ask it aloud.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!