Darth Bane in Kotor 4

Should Darth Bane be in Kotor 4?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Darth Bane be in Kotor 4?

• Hell Yeah
    • Hell No

That is a cute hand-bag you have there.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

And the award for the post that took this thread too seriously goes to....

no because they would have to fast forward thousands of years to get to Bane...I would like to see alot more done with the current KOTOR time period.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I really want an open ended Star Wars RPG where I can be any class I want.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

NO... I dispise what the jedi have become... at least what the EU has determined that they become.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Voted yes just because Darth Bane is sweet from what ive seen, but how could you possibly talk about KOTOR 4 when the third has not even been confirmed yet?

Just wait it wont be long before the main topic is KoTOR 6

Darth Bane sounds like a professional wrestler.

Just so everyone knows, never go to the Ultimate Warrior's web site, ever

:)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No, firstly cos you're talking about K4, when K3 is unknown (I think there will be one but just not sure of what stage it is in).

and yeh, who the hell is Darth Bane. The only lizard dude I can think of is Desaan from Jedi Outcast

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)