Post Counts

Guest Lawman

52 members have voted

1. 1. Post Counts

• Yes
    • No

I don't care about post counts. If I want to judge someone, I do it the fair way. I'll look up when they joined and compare it to when I joined.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't care enough about a number next to my name to vote "yes".

It's all about quality, not quantity. 100 meaningful posts will get you more respect then 1000 pointless ones.

Unless your name is Baley.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I wish I had deadpools "well if it isn't Natan Dayspring-son-of-somthing-somthing-somthing summers" picture.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Take you me for a sponge?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't care enough about a number next to my name to vote "yes".

It's all about quality, not quantity. 100 meaningful posts will get you more respect then 1000 pointless ones.

Unless your name is Baley.

i think they should be counted. Why shouldn't they? you can make your opinion the next time you read a post or two of that person. if they wrote something that was stupid and they have 1,000 posts, then you can probably assume that most of those posts are stupid spam. if they have 50 posts and you read a couple and they look pretty detailed and on-topic or whatever, then you can guess what most of their previous posts were like.

Unless you are DL and you want the count to stay at 999, then i think it would make it more fun.

this is a fairly old topic, but i remembered i didn't vote in it just now and thought i should revive it.

Edited by Blank

He's the 'The Chew' nowadays. I think he asked to be unregistered and then made a new account. Pity, I liked Lawman more. All the speculation about him being Avin's alt etc. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't run by postcounts. If I want to judge someone I shall do it the fair way. By sneaking up behind them in the parking garage, chloroforming them, spiriting them away to my island home, releasing them into a dungeon filled with monsters and puzzles, then bringing them before me and my chainmail clad female leader of the guards, seeing them fall in lust, then possibly escape from the island on the back of a cybernetic dragon.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't run by postcounts. If I want to judge someone I shall do it the fair way. By sneaking up behind them in the parking garage, chloroforming them, spiriting them away to my island home, releasing them into a dungeon filled with monsters and puzzles, then bringing them before me and my chainmail clad female leader of the guards, seeing them fall in lust, then possibly escape from the island on the back of a cybernetic dragon.

Thats the creepy and weird way.

I think a post is still a post and should count in all the sections of the forum. Hope that makes sense to other people reading it.

I don't know. I kind of disagree with Volourn. They do mean a little to me, but thats only really how long someone has been here, until you get to know them better, although i do agree that it is better to judge someone by the quality of their posts than how many they actually have, to know what they are actually like. :wub: