NAVY's killer dolphins

Hildegard

oh...this is bad. And I didn't read the whole thing...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Killer dolphins?? What's next? Assassin flies?? Or kamikadze moskitoes????

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

giant moskitoes with darts the size of a hockey stick. They go through and if you survive you get a giant, GIANT ITCH. that's if the hole the dart made doesn't kill you.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Stupid military...If they had taken the necessary precautions then these dolphins wouldn't be on the loose in the first place...Disturbingly, these events resemble the plot in Deep Blue Sea (fantastic movie, much better than Jaws) which is on channel five right now... Coincidence?

Stupid military...If they had taken the necessary precautions then these dolphins wouldn't be on the loose in the first place...Disturbingly, these events resemble the plot in Deep Blue Sea (fantastic movie, much better than Jaws) which is on channel five right now... Coincidence?

That's what happends when you allow those dolphins, who are probably smarter then an avarage american, to watch cable TV :ermm:" >_<

See? This is why i hate open water.

Yeah, and it makes one wonder where my tax money goes to? Killer dolphins?! WTF?!

But it doesn't matter that the US economy is deep sh*t when you have stuff like this, now does it?

And don't you just feel safer when you know that 'General Sardine' and his troops protect your shores?

dolphin-warrior.jpg

General Sardine

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These dolphins promptly escaped a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the D-Team.

:blink:

Edited by WinterSun

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

See? This is why i hate open water.

Yeah, and it makes one wonder where my tax money goes to? Killer dolphins?! WTF?!

But it doesn't matter that the US economy is deep sh*t when you have stuff like this, now does it?

And don't you just feel safer when you know that 'General Sardine' and his troops protect your shores?

dolphin-warrior.jpg

General Sardine

It'd be Admiral, actually, since this is alleged to be the Navy's project. And this particular dolphin obviously has nothing to do with it, since he seems to be a Marine pilot - a premise which I find utterly ridiculous, since he doesn't have a tan.

And, for all concerned, I wouldn't put too much faith in this story.

Edited by Commissar

Why not?  It is perfectly plausible to have trained dolphins to carry out military objectives.  They are highly intelligent, fast, and tough.

The Navy's probably been running experimental projects with dolphins for a while, but for one thing I rather doubt they'd have been in any position to "escape" during the hurricane, and for another, I doubt it has anything to do with attaching laser beams to their frickin' heads - sorry, with attaching toxic dart launchers to their heads and having them seek out terrorists. Even if, for a moment, we pretended we were in Bizarro World where that was in fact the case, I doubt they'd leave the dolphins armed, so to speak, on any given day. Actual live ammunition and ordnance are only used in operational and certain training capacities, such as qualification. You don't ruck through the Carolina woods with one in the chamber and the safety off, you don't do carrier quals loaded down with bombs and missiles, and you don't leave dolphins swimming around in their pens with their toxic darts attached just for the hell of it.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These dolphins promptly escaped a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...the D-Team. 

:devil:

that deserves props :thumbsup:

The Navy's probably been running experimental projects with dolphins for a while, but for one thing I rather doubt they'd have been in any position to "escape" during the hurricane

you mean like all those zoo dolphins that escaped? Even after they were supposedly moved to saftey?

I doubt they'd leave the dolphins armed, so to speak, on any given day......you don't leave dolphins swimming around in their pens with their toxic darts attached just for the hell of it.

While I agree that sound like the safe move, I can see them leaving the "packs" on so the dolphins get used to them.

I would highly doubt the "packs" are armed tho.

The Navy's probably been running experimental projects with dolphins for a while, but for one thing I rather doubt they'd have been in any position to "escape" during the hurricane

you mean like all those zoo dolphins that escaped? Even after they were supposedly moved to saftey?

I doubt they'd leave the dolphins armed, so to speak, on any given day......you don't leave dolphins swimming around in their pens with their toxic darts attached just for the hell of it.

While I agree that sound like the safe move, I can see them leaving the "packs" on so the dolphins get used to them.

I would highly doubt the "packs" are armed tho.

Zoo dolphin's a zoo dolphin. Pretty much a normal dolphin. Something that the military has invested time and money in isn't going to be overlooked.

That's assuming we believe this, of course. I think it's crap, simply because it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Killer dolphins?! what the **** do they need that for?!