The hunt continues....

Hildegard

I wanna try something out...

It's Idi Amin.

How do you feel about that? :blink:

A butcher trained by UK and Israel, so what's new really.....

I read he ate human testicles. :ph34r:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

You recall incorrectly. And you can insult all you want - I just don't care man, what you wright or think of me or pretty much anything, so don't even bother....but hey if you don't have anything smarter to do - then fire away some of your pointless immature sarcasm anyday. :blink:

Heh. Looks like Commie hit home. ^_^

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, let me put it this way: randomly selecting people to interrogate is extremely inefficient, and gives you absolutely no useful information.  Just as the cops don't randomly search houses without a reason for thinking there might be a need, nor do US forces in Iraq randomly wander into civilians' houses unless they believe they might be involved in something they're not supposed to be.  We don't have the resources to search everybody.

Then why are you guys doing it? I agree it doesn't makes any sense...

I'm getting tired of this.  There are investigations ALL...THE...TIME into allegations of abuse.  All the time.  People lose their jobs and their careers over mistreating prisoners or suspects.  If it's systematic policy to torture and execute people all over the place, why are so many servicemen and women getting jailtime for doing so?

And still more and more, and more recent pop up and Loads of them were not made public by your beloved US Army. Did Guatamala became public due to the army? Has the torture stopped at any way? Were the CIA camps revealed by your Army? Have the torture there stopped at any way?

Yes, I am on Bush's side, in the sense that this is a conflict I want the US to win.  You're suggesting that this is a conflict you want the insurgents and terrorists to win?  Wow.

Wow. You really didn't understand it? :lol:

Some explenation; always when there was said you supported Bush you denied. You weren't a follower. So like you followed Bush I followed the insurgents...

NOT

Forgive me, but I'm pretty sure that Iraq just had democratic elections for the first time in...geez, how long?  I want to say at least a couple of decades.  I also want to say that the Iraqis voted in large numbers for members of a party that the US doesn't particularly like.  As far as I know, we haven't invalidated the elections, so your claims of puppet dictatorships are thus far a little weak.

Did the anti-US parties win? Did the US expended the time they should stay again and again and again? Was the eventual government pro-US?

By the way, it doesn't matter if the entire world's against the reelection of Bush; you guys don't get a vote.

Yeah, the US surely doesn't seem to bother about International oppinion on any action they make. But who befoe if there is a leader choosen in another country the US doesn't like (or there was Election Fraud... just like in the US)... :blink:

You claim not to be a supporter of the idea of leaving Iraq in the hands of an oppressive dictator, and yet I haven't seen you or anyone else from that side of the pond step up and do anything about it, not even announce plans to.  You're an isolationist, just admit it and be done.

Why should we? Why did we, at any way, should have invaded Iraq and "liberated" it? Or are you talking about the US "dictatorship" in this line?

You officially do not live within the realm of reality.  It's foolish to attempt to escape from a group of individuals who have absolutely no qualms about beheading their prisoners?  I suppose slaves shouldn't have tried to run away back in early 19th century America, either.

With "foolish attempt" I meant an attempt that horribly failed and thus got them killed for being *snapped*.

Edited by Battlewookiee

The thing is, the tortures in Abu Ghraib didn't end in death for the most part. If

you'd rather die than endure 3 months of torture, then I guess you need some professional

help.

3 months of torture is just the start. After that you get back in a society; scarred and

marked as terrorist. Don't tell me that the people released from Abu Ghraib have the change

to build up a normal life like the others, so yes, I would rather die.

Nice try at twisting my words. You know that somebody preparing an ambush might shoot

at you, even though they aren't doing so in that exact moment. Are you trying to say that

you should wait until they actually start firing? Have you been slamming your head against

the wall a bit more than usual lately?

No, I used your "maybe shoot" to mention soldiers (US and non-US) who just shoot at

everything that "seems" hostile without a clear notion of it being that, as in your example,

and thus ending up killing several people including woman, children who possessed no threat

in any way...

That's warfare. Your inability to see the difference between the two words is

appalling.

Wiping out a whole block with a bomb to kill a single person is "Execution" to me. Call it

warfare all you wan't, there isn't a army fighting your plane when you drop the bomb...

According to the Wikipedia (couldn't find a more detailed source, feel free to correct or add anything), these are the tortures suffered by inmates in Abu Ghraib:
  • SNAP

• Taking photographs of dead Iraqi detainees and MPs posing with cheerful looks.

Now, how does the worst of that compare to having your head cut off with a knife?

Nah, the detainees just died out of themselves... all of a sudden. Spontanous dead is very common when US soldiers are around, no? It isn't like the guys shoot bullets or torture people (for all the flamers: all words before here after the quote are SARCASM... Don't even act like I am serious (I know it is difficult...)) Even if they killed themselves it would prove their "threatment" was not nice and they would rather be dead...

Tell you what, let's go to Iraq. I'll pretend to be a member of some militia, and turn myself in to the US troops, and you walk around some suburb until you get kidnapped. How 'bout it?

Let's see, two Western. Ofcourse people from the West would receive a better threathment from the US than from the Insurgents. If you were sending 2 Islamatic people over there the whole situation would change... Easy bet to make if you surrender yourself to the Allied Forces...

The key is that several hundred years later, nobody needs to prove the Earth is round. It's an accepted, widely known fact. The same thing with the arguments facts I presented. You are welcome to keep the blindfold on for as long as you like, though. You make for some great target practice.

Yep, but if somebody still believes the World is flat a "It is a fact, it is proven, I don't have to show you, it is just that way" would make them keep that believe, while giving some proof of the worlds roundness (like if the world was flat it could never cover the entire moon) he might start believing this fact...

Edited by Battlewookiee

Sure.  Here it is:

Sorry, newspaper. If I find the article online I will post a link...

Edit: I've looked at this twice, since it immediately followed the post in question; on the second glance, I believe Surreptishus was asking about a different story. If so then I misunderstood and apologize.

That was about the Europeans kidnapped in Gaza, treated nicely because they figured out they weren't Americans...

I did not flame you.  I am annoyed with you, yes, but I did not call you names or insult your parentage, your intelligence or your country.  I pointed out what appeared to be a conflict in a very detailed allegation you made without a source, and I did so for two reasons:

Nah, ofcourse not. All the bolded stuff is completely made up by me myself.

And about the Italic part; Nah, just your leadership...

Battlewookie: Was that detailed, quoted dialogue from a newspaper article, which you first claimed, or a television documentary, which you later claimed. Perhaps it was merely an embellished paraphrase produced from your own fertile imagination fueled by your obvious and utter hatred of not only my country, but apparently of every one of its 290 million inhabitants. You say this is a political discussion. It's not. It has become a national flamefest.

(1) The quotes you gave were either exact, in which case you must have some kind of text reference to copy from, or they were paraphrased from memory, in which case embellishment could reasonably be inferred.  If you intend to stand by your accusations, you should be expected to support them.

Well, I am sorry that I read alot more newspaper and watch more news/reports on TV where there doesn't exist such a thing as a "link" too. Feel free to tell me how I can link you to a television report on the Belgian TV about 3 years ago...

(2)  Your virulant anti-American rants have gotten on my last nerve, and I think it's wholly inappropriate behavior for a mod.

Mods are not allowed to have a political preference. As soon as we become mod our personal opinion should be disabled? No way...

So anyone that has a toothbrush mustache is a Hitler look alike?

Compare with w10.jpg

And now hopefully atlast all quotes work

EDIT: Okay... not :blink: let's try again

Edited by Battlewookiee

1. Most terrorist attacks ar enot perpetrated against Amerikans.

2. Amerika has not been attack on it soil since 9/11. Many other countries have. Some repeatedly.

What can I say. You guys are good in making innocents go through 10's of hours of investigations and other trouble before they are allowed to enter the plane towards the US. As soon as 1 "suspect" is in a plane, the entire thing should fly back...

And we heere have no such strict border restrictions, it is easy to travel freely through Europe. Ofcourse then it is also easier to prepare and make an attack. But atleast our security doesn't cost us thousands of tourists or our entire privaty (think Patriot Act)

3. Most people killed by terorrists are not Amerikans. Heck, a number of victims in 9/11 weren't even Amerikan.

Depends on how you see "number of people killed". It would currently be either the Afghans or the Iraqi indeed. But on the 3rd certainly pranks the US on top...

4. The terrorists themselves have stated they have many targeted countries including a number of ME and European countries.

Yup. Can't deny that with Madrid, London etc.

5. Kanada is #5 of 6 countries on the 'prime attack' list. The first 4 have been attacked. Funnily enough, they were directedly involved in the Iraq War.

Which is started by the US. O_O. They also attack their allies ofcourse, to try to make them give up on the US, thus causing the US to loose power (less allied that will help them out in their "illegal wars"...

6. This idea that the terrorist just wnat to destory the US,as nd then they'll simply call it quits is as ridiculous as the notion that Germany was gonna stoop after conquering Europe.

Nah, after the US is down they wan't to conquer the Arabic World and Israel... Not some world-domination (like Nazi-Germany)

EDIT: Just to think of it (it started this topic): The bombing on Al-Zarquwi (sp?)'s house didn't kill him, but it did kill about a dozen people including woman and children. The US Army claims to have killed 5 Al-Quada members in the Attack...

Edited by Battlewookiee

It's amazing how half of what comes out of Battlecookiee is bullcrap and the other half is opinion. :D The makes so many statements but never backs them up, or he just flat out makes things up in order to satisfy his childish form of anti-Americanism.

Edited by Chupacabra

It's amazing how half of what comes out of Battlecookiee is bullcrap and the other half is opinion.  :D  The makes so many statements but never backs them up, or he just flat out makes things up.

Argue with facts, not personal attacks. If you're just going to flame people you're better off not contributing.

Look who's talking.....

It's amazing how half of what comes out of Battlecookiee is bullcrap and the other half is opinion.  :D  The makes so many statements but never backs them up, or he just flat out makes things up.

Argue with facts, not personal attacks. If you're just going to flame people you're better off not contributing.

Look who's talking.....

If you're still rather weepy over my pointing out that the Balkans are not known for, you know, civility, I'm not entirely sure what to say to you. I was not in fact flaming, simply making the point that the United States, Great Britain, and Israel aren't the only ones in the world capable of producing...what was it you said? Ah, yes. Butchers.

Hey BW, how does it feel to know you're absoultely powerless to change that what causes you so much frustration and anger?

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :))

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Unfortunately, it's true. How about how Battlewookiee makes generalized statements about the U.S., it's military, but never makes an attempt to back them up? Unfortunately for him, his posts reflect a very poor, misinformed, and naive anti-Americanism which only make him look worse. What he fails to realize is that this war wasn't started by us, it was started by 9/11. I don't care who you are, if you try to say the events that took place on 9/11, or the bombings in Madrid and London were in any way justified, then you are in no way deserving of any shred of credibility. :)

Edited by Chupacabra

Well, I am sorry that I read alot more newspaper and watch more news/reports on TV where there doesn't exist such a thing as a "link" too. Feel free to tell me how I can link you to a television report on the Belgian TV about 3 years ago...

For starters you can explain how you managed to memorize exact dialogue from a television report on Belgian TV from 3 years ago... a report, according to you, that was in Dutch. So either the American soldiers were speaking Dutch, or somebody was translating... and I'm sure the translations were absolutely accurate and the documentary was done without the slightest political slant. :) The truth is that those "quotes" were not accurate, they were paraphrased at best, fabricated at worst. If you are going to continually make accusations that color all American soldiers ... and all Americans for that matter... as bloodthirsty murderers, you'd freaking well better be prepared to back your statements up, and simply shrugging it off as something you saw on tv three years ago flat doesn't cut it.

BTW, your opinions ("Ofcourse without camera's there would have been torture involved, the US' little favorite activity...") are not facts, and shouldn't be tossed out as if they are.

Mods are not allowed to have a political preference. As soon as we become mod our personal opinion should be disabled? No way...

There's a big difference between discussing political issues and being rude, bigoted, and downright hateful. That is my point, sir.