Obsidian Way off Topic...

Cantousent

I really want to get some cards done, but I've done like ten TOMBS reports in a row. I know I need to do a card, but the cards are actually a bit more difficult for me to do. Oddly enough, they're more personal.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I shudder to think what my post count would be like if I WOT counted.  I'd say the majority of my posts are in here.

Not even close

Your WOT stats

2502 posts / 22% of this member's active posts

And I actaully misread mine, I have most of my posts in K2 General. I know, I'm surprised too. >_<

Bah! You'd think someone that has been here as long as kumquat would know what the Edit button was for. 

You displease me mortal

Gromnir

Gromnir has an attack of seven

Gromnir has a defense of four

Gromnir is a

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Could I please have a volunteer to make the "moderators'" cards? I need someone who is smart, funny, and can poke some fun tempered by discretion.

EDIT: I am calling Sawyer's card right now. hahaha. It's the only card I insist on doing myself. Unless, of course, Gromir would like to try his hand at a card? :Eldar's looking like the cat who swallowed the canary icon:

Obsidian Plays

I love it, Shadow! HEHEHE

Thanks, Ender. I really didn't want to do the other mods' cards.

Obsidian Plays

Okay, I don't know what you'd do, Ender, but I've taken some Nyquil tonight and that puts me nine "holy cow, Eldar's gone Mr. Hyde" tokens towards berserk status. :D I think my friend kumquat will be willing to do Shadow's card. What do you say, kumquat?

Obsidian Plays

Ahh, Atreides, you're volunteering to make the cards? As folks who've played MtG will attest, my cards wouldn't actually work for a game. They're meant for fun only.

Anyhow, see you all tomorrow.

Obsidian Plays

Should find out where the card creator is, especially since the new format of the cards. I remember there was one on 4chan about looters. It was a black 1/1 and "attacks each turn if able" and "gain control of target artifact when comes into play" ability.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Okay, I don't know what you'd do, Ender, but I've taken some Nyquil tonight and that puts me nine "holy cow, Eldar's gone Mr. Hyde" tokens towards berserk status.  :D  I think my friend kumquat will be willing to do Shadow's card.  What do you say, kumquat?

Sure, I'll do it. I was gonna suggest I do Shadows when you first asked for help, but I don't have the magic Eldar touch.

I'll do it tomarrow tho, nap time. Tho I have a few ideas. :sorcerer:

we really need a :muhahaha: smiley

Under no circumstances is anyone other than Volourn (for the absurdity), Gromnir (for the good fun), Kumquatq3(for the monkies) or Guildmaster('cause) himself to make a card about me.  Violaters will be shot.

Hrm, on the one hand, my natural impulse when someone tells me not to do something is to do it anyway.

On the other hand, though as far as I can tell, it is not against board policy to displease a moderator in a forum where they have no power. But it is still ill advised, I learned that with Adria, who mysteriously, following my prophecy disappeared.

On yet one more hand, I have intimate knowledge of some of the goings on in the private moderator forums shortly after Shadowstrider's induction, which could add to more...depth...in the area of special powers.

Decisions decisions.

EDIT: After further goading from an anonymous member, I shall make up a card, and PM it to select members (i.e. those who PM me except for Shadowstrider, who wins it by default!).

Cantousent

Cantousent has an attack of negative ten

Cantousent has a defense of seven

Cantousent is a

Obsidian Plays

J.E.Sawyer

Sawyer has an attack of two

Sawyer has a defense of two

Sawyer is a

Obsidian Plays

Shadowstrider

Shadowstrider has an attack of three

Shadowstrider has a defense of five

Shadowstrider is a "Shadow Mod" type card

Shadowstriders posts are highly efficient and he vanishes from a thread as quickly as he appears. Shadowstrider may not be in play for more than 3 turns in a single thread, unless a "Flame Warrior" or "Unpopular Opinion" card is present.

Special Powers:

Once per thread Shadowstrider may play his "Spork to the Eye" power. The affected users may not play any Special Powers for the remainder of the thread and takes 15 point of direct optical damage.

For 4 "All those things you talk about, I know how to actually do" tokens, Shadowstrider may play "This thread has outlived its usefulness, and has gone off topic.". The topic is destroyed and everyone in it (excluding Mod type cards) take 20 points of shame damage (the topic creator takes double).

For 2 "Tips when arguing with Volourn" tokens, Shadowstrider may play the "The Mind of Gromnir" power. This prevents Gromnir from playing his