X-Men RPG

Hurlshort

We just finished the first one again and overall I think I prefer it to the new one. Granted that the hanging around is a pain but overall it just feels less like fantasy and the story hangs together better, like you are part of something bigger, rather than just running through level after level beating things up.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The one thing I didn't like about the first one was that Magma was Utterly CHANGED...(that's after I played it that I learned that) and she sounds like a little black girl rather than a well bred white girl. Besides she was never on the Xmen, only the New Mutants.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The one thing I didn't like about the first one was that Magma was Utterly CHANGED...(that's after I played it that I learned that) and she sounds like a little black girl rather than a well bred white girl. Besides she was never on the Xmen, only the New Mutants.

I think she was sort of hispanic in Evolution. I'd never heard of her before playing Legends though so I thought they just made her up for the game :">

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I think she was sort of hispanic in Evolution. I'd never heard of her before playing Legends though so I thought they just made her up for the game :">

In the comics she's the daughter of a senator from a society of Romans that were established in Mexico by Selene (the Black Queen of the hellfire club). Thus she would sound... unique. Not with an accent from Italy or any other romance language... Certainly not sounding like a young black girl.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tonight Jags and I finally managed to get online and lay a whuppin on the mister sinister clones. we finally have a player other than wolverine who is past level 20!! (w00t) (w00t)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Dare I say it....

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nevermind. Maybe you'll notice eventually.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You don't have to, I still haven't finished the first one yet and it doesn't take anything away from XML2. Of course, I still don't know what Jean Greys level 30 attack looks like, but hopefully I will soon.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.