X-Men RPG

Hurlshort

well in both games it can save your characters from death by the elf's teleport... It only works without you actually using the elf tho.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

After seeing so many opinions about, I'd guess that it's not really worth it if you just play single player. Co-op however is a different story.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

After seeing so many opinions about, I'd guess that it's not really worth it if you just play single player. Co-op however is a different story.

The first one is better single player since you have a story and a lot more interaction. In the second one you have more powers to play around with, higher levels and no mandatory solo sections.

The thing I found with the second one, is that if you stuck DA characters in most of the levels, they wouldnt look at all out of place. It has a sort of fantasy vibe in most locations, where as the first one had a lot more contempory feel.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Ok...After reading a few reviews im unsure about this game. Is it worth it? I can't rent it because it will probably be 6 months before my local blockbusters has it to rent.

If you havnt played the first one, then buy that if you can find it. It's cheap now.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

the PC version is the cheapest... only problem is that from what I can tell it's really easy to pirate.

Jags and I were just royally owned by Sugarman. Many times. Now we figure out that its ranged energy attacks that work, not Tanks. It was a damn good time, even if I did manage to kill off three characters while Wolvie took him on all by his lonesome... :blink:"

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I really wish that they would make an X-Men game that uses the Ultimate universe fully, not the hybrid that Legends seems to have going. I'm one of the old X-Men readers who was pleasently surprised in how fresh Ultimate X-Men felt compared to the "standard" X-Men. I just hope that the writers won't return to the old plot device that they usually go for, I.E nobody stays dead. I means seriously, how many times can the different heroes/villains be killed just to be ressurected/cloned/brought from another timestream? If you are killing of a major character make it a big event and then let the f***er stay dead.

:x

I once made lists of all the deads the vanilla x-men have suffered.

It started something like this:

Slim: 3

Jean: 4

Xavier: 2

etc

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well, yeah. Phoenix Force resurrected her, but she didn't survive longer than one issue.

I think this time she'll stay dead, unless Chuck Austen messes it all up once again. <_<

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Now that you mention it, I'd hate to see Colossus back. His sacrifice, funeral and ramifications of it was surprisingly well done for Marvel and I'd hate to see a resurrection. No matter how geeky this might sound; Pete deserves better.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Now that you mention it, I'd hate to see Colossus back. His sacrifice, funeral and ramifications of it was surprisingly well done for Marvel and I'd hate to see a resurrection. No matter how geeky this might sound; Pete deserves better.

too late... He came back under Joss Wheaton in Astonishing... but they do do a very good job of getting him back to life.

And under jean do you count Madalyn Prior as Jean or no?

oh and Jean and Cykes kids: 3 (genetically), Rachel Summers, Nate Grey, and Cable.

Edited by Calax