Free MMORPGS Site

Gravite

Works for me. An okay list.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Seeing as free MMORPGs usually have the same faults of pay-to-play ones with few of the benefits of the latter, I think I'll pass.

Got WoW, anyhow. So I'm too busy with "work" to start another one.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

danm WOW cost like 50 bucks and 15 for monthly fee... freakin expensive crap

So?

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

I suppose I should also recommend the game I did play sporadically before the days of ye olde WoW.

www.tibia.com

Relatively good. Nothing compared to the p2p games and with a very immature community- to name an example, In WoW, I can easily ask for a trade, give someone I don't even know in WoW some components for a tradeskill recipie (say I want a new hammer for my pally) and then be very sure I'll get said hammer back when he's done. Played this game since US Open Beta, never been scammed once.

The same I would *never* do in Tibia. But it's kinda fun regardless, for a while, at least. That said, I wouldn't really play it when I could pay to play WoW. Time is money and all that, after all.

• 11 months later...
danm WOW cost like 50 bucks and 15 for monthly fee... freakin expensive crap

So?

So not everyone can afford that. <_<

Most people should be able to afford that. It may take a little bit of work. Mow a couple lawns during the summer or shovel a few driveways in the winter and you would have enough for a month of play time. It really doesn't take that much to raise $15/month. Even kids too young to get a real job are usually spoiled enough nowadays that they can scam $15 out of their parents every month. :)"