Star Wars Fan Art

Darkside - Have you gotten hold of a scanner yet? You should post some of your drawings, you know?

Darth Sirius said he would share some his work, too. I wonder where is he now. Also, Muso?, when are you going to post your art?

It's on my birthday list. Which is coming up, for those of you who make the presents. *wink wink nudge nudge*

But none of my sketches are actually Star Wars related, so I'll have to start my own thread.

sig2.gif

Darkside - Have you gotten hold of a scanner yet? You should post some of your drawings, you know?

Darth Sirius said he would share some his work, too. I wonder where is he now. Also, Muso?, when are you going to post your art?

It's on my birthday list. Which is coming up, for those of you who make the presents. *wink wink nudge nudge*

But none of my sketches are actually Star Wars related, so I'll have to start my own thread.

Anything can be made SW related, just draw a red line in the background and call it a blaster bolt. ;):wub:"

post-1658-1128509636_thumb.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Nice.

True.

Actually this is a lot better than the anime i've seen in the forums. Even this picture says more than Anime kotor fanart.

Not true. This is not just a difference of opinion. It's common sense. If you want to be different by making ridiculous statements then you can't blame others for pointing it out.

Sometimes the most simple things are the best things.

True.

What I really wonder is why are you taking cheap shots at Aimo and her work in a thread that is not about Aimo at all?

Calling Aimo's work not even up to the standard of a simple doodle done as a joke proves that either your judgment is impaired right now or you have poor taste in art.

Nice.

True.

Actually this is a lot better than the anime i've seen in the forums. Even this picture says more than Anime kotor fanart.

Not true. This is not just a difference of opinion. It's common sense. If you want to be different by making ridiculous statements then you can't blame others for pointing it out.

Sometimes the most simple things are the best things.

True.

What I really wonder is why are you taking cheap shots at Aimo and her work in a thread that is not about Aimo at all?

Calling Aimo's work not even up to the standard of a simple doodle done as a joke proves that either your judgment is impaired right now or you have poor taste in art.

Where does he talk about Aimo?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

First of all, wasn't that other guy Eisu (sp?) drawing anime. And didn't DL draw anime or am I mistaken.

Second of all, he didn't say he was talking about these forums specifically, he might have been talking about Star Wars Anime in general. Aimo is the only person to draw Star Wars Anime ever.

Your "mood" does not concern me.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Aware of who?

Edited by thepixiesrock