To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

If I had to name the best song which stucks to your head; this would be it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Let's Eppelin - Let's Eppelin

Cover band :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

As far as Zeppelin cover bands go, Dread Zeppelin takes the proverbial cake.

It's Zeppelin songs played in a reggae style, with a former Elvis impersonator singing.

Their version of Heartbreaker splices "Hound Dog" and "Heartbreak Hotel" into the song, never losing that reggae groove.

Fun fact: The album was released in 1990, predating the "mash-up" trend by almost 15 years.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Pixies - I've Got Something Against You.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Underpressure - Queen/That guy who does all those crappy comercials

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Khert-Neter - An Image of Khepri

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

As far as Zeppelin cover bands go, Dread Zeppelin takes the proverbial cake.

It's Zeppelin songs played in a reggae style, with a former Elvis impersonator singing.

Their version of Heartbreaker splices "Hound Dog" and "Heartbreak Hotel" into the song, never losing that reggae groove.

Fun fact: The album was released in 1990, predating the "mash-up" trend by almost 15 years.

Plus the lead singers name is 'Tortelvis' how cool is that. He plays fat Elvis really good.

Anyhoo I'm listening to 'the first cut is the deepest' by Cat Stevens. A song that should never be covered again due to extreme bastardization. I think its one of those songs where you can't touch the original, so don't even bother trying.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Khert-Neter - The Monument of Grief

kirottu said: