Malachor VI? Malachor III?

Does anyone know if Malachor V was a moon or had any moons of its own? If so, how many are habitable enough to build cities?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Heh. Then why is Malachor called Malachor V? There probably has to be four other Malachors.

Why is Yavin IV called Yavin IV?

Probably for the same reason Malachor V has the 'V' in its name.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yavin IV is the 4th moon of yavin a huge gas planet.

I thought the only other moons of Yavin were Yavin VIII and Yavin XIII... I could be mistaken

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Could be the moonlets orbiting the planet, the planetoids orbiting the star, or the asteroids irregularly orbiting the system.

(I think you are missing the point here, that ARTISTS have come up with "romantic" names for planets, without a thought to the science behind extraterrestrial nomenclature.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Before this gets locked. Yavin had indeed a lot of moons, and Yavin IV was like the only one of interest. If you look at http://www.nav-computer.com/yavinsys.html You see that Yavin has 3 "terrestrial sattelites" and that a year on Yavin is about 13.2 standard years. Wow, If I would have been born on Yavin I would be 2 1/2 years old now. That would be great.

As for Malachor, it's a shame that we don't know more about this system. It should have been discussed in one of the conversations, maybe with Bao Dur or Disciple.

Master Vandar lives!

I thought peragus II was the colony around the debris of Peragus and not actually a moon or a planet.

Peragus II is a planet...I think....but where's Peragus I? :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since I played but I'm sure that it blew up, and they built a new colony around what was lesft and clled it Peragus II

No no no I'm quite sure Preagus II blew up and still call itself Peragus II afterwards :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------